GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Thursday, January 6th, 2022 - 8:00pm CT - TSN - CJOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Get Cole back to the moose to not burn an ELC year and sell sell sell at the deadline… this team is miles away from the top 4 in the NHL imho

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The isn’t any better than the Maurice Jets, don’t kid yourselves. Clown pounded, no sugar coating.
This is a bad take.

Its been a fairly even game, despite the score. Their first line and goalie was better than ours tonight.

Reactions: sipowicz

DiggerD

Nov 21, 2014
Ahhh, you can tell when the Jets are losing, it is similar to turning the lights on in a $5 a night motel.

Reactions: Jet

None

Feb 22, 2012
6-1 lead and they put out a knuckle dragger ..................classy

They were pushing for 7 with their 2nd line out right after the 6th. I think they're just rolling 4 lines as if the game were 2-1.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
perfetti gets decked and....what...just a bit of pushing from the jets!!!!!
when kadri got nailed by pld....they came at pld big time!!
Did you happen to see the size of the lineup? MacDermid would have dropped all of them, lol.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
perfetti gets decked and....what...just a bit of pushing from the jets!!!!!
when kadri got nailed by pld....they came at pld big time!!

I mean one is a solid open ice interference where Kadri doesn't touch the puck. Cole went to the front and got hit by a much bigger dude. I'd expect 1 play to generate more commotion than the other.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
in the dressing room, I doubt if there is much of a team looking at their after the whistle play

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
This game is a wake up call, but at the same time you can’t put too much stock in one game. Avs played very well and did every right. As a whole we did not play well and had a lot of bad games. You take it and learn from it.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's the vote for Perfetti 12 step program -
- he needs to be out of the press box and in the line up
- he needs to be playing more than 6 minutes
- he needs to be top 6
- he needs to be on the PP
- he needs to be on the #1 PP
- he needs to QB the #1 PP

Kidding, kidding - couldn't help myself.
But man, you are like a dog on the bone when it comes to promoting this kid

Point taken lol.

I'm not calling for him on the number 1 unit but I'd like to use the player to their strengths if you are going to use them. Cole's bread and butter is his IQ and skill. Our best chance on PP 2 came when he curled got the puck and found Nik through the seam. It just seems not the best use of his skill set to have him sitting in the middle acting as the high screen.

Anyhow he's had pretty good night all things considered. Curious how they will handle things with him going forward.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Weird
We’re blown out but I don’t feel like I did before for the last 4 years

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Got schooled tonight
200.gif

Reactions: macmaroon

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
This is a bad take.

Its been a fairly even game, despite the score. Their first line and goalie was better than ours tonight.
Sorry Jet, disagree with that assessment. The Avs have dominated the game from the middle of the second. 7-1 games aren’t “fairly even” no matter how you want to spin it. They’ve been largely terrible, starring with 37.

Reactions: surixon and None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad