GDT: Winnipeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1/City - The Big 'L' Streak Breaking Extravaganza

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Such a meathead reaction.
Yeah considering everyone knows what he means. Oh you’re gonna take your fourth line and put each guy on a line? Wow loud message DJ.

Sooo tkatchuk stutzle watson. For sure for sure for sure.

Kelly norris giroux

Debrincat pinto Joseph (debrincat is the worker on this line I’m guessing?)

Who’s the f*** cares we’re gonna get slaughtered.

Sounds like a coach about to get fired vol.40

New ownership comes in. Get a GM who wants to be a PHO. And get trotz. And transition trotz to GM and the GM to PHO

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah considering everyone knows what he means. Oh you’re gonna take your fourth line and put each guy on a line? Wow loud message DJ.

Sooo tkatchuk stutzle watson. For sure for sure for sure.

Kelly norris giroux

Debrincat pinto Joseph (debrincat is the worker on this line I’m guessing?)

Who’s the f*** cares we’re gonna get slaughtered.

Sounds like a coach about to get fired vol.40

New ownership comes in. Get a GM who wants to be a PHO. And get trotz. And transition trotz to GM and the GM to PHO

• Haha
Reactions: NB613

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
No. Kastelic gets into a fight the other guys are circle jerking behind him.

Tkatchuk is getting into with the jets bench. Joseph is laughing with f***ing Dylan demelo skating away! It’s f***ing brutal. Soft. Scared. Useless.

This is the game that has ruined this team for me this year. I legitimately believed until tonight. These guys are just not believers and not fighters relative to other teams.

I don’t care these these guys are friends. I’ve seen Sens teams that hated eachother stick up for eachother more often than whatever the f*** this is.

Back in the day when they were all coked up getting into fights on flights after losses it didn’t matter once they were on the ice. If mcgratton got into a fight well Neil was gonna headshot someone next shift. And spezza was gonna spear someone and hustler was going to fight whoever tried to jump spezza. WHOEVER was telling f back at tkatchuk should have had to deal with something next time they’re on the ice.

They’re all best friends and you know what it shows. They don’t fear one another. They’re not accountable to one another. None of them are scared to catch a lashing in the dressing room post game. They’re not here to win. They’re here to play a game.

Stutzle you’re our star? I remember a young spezza fighting a dude RIGHT OFF A FACEOFF! No f***s given.

Enough of Hamonic and Holden. If you want guys that slow and that bad just go get two headhunting goons. At least they’ll be fun.

Great post.

I’m sitting here watching Kastelic lose to Lowry (no shame in that he did his part) and wondering wtf Austin Watson is dressed for?

Guy bumps our goalie with a
4-1 lead late in the third, Watson not only on the ice but one of the closest players to the guy and he doesn’t end up dropping the gloves. What’s he on the team for then?

I bet Neiler turned the game off right there.

Reactions: NB613 and Viletho

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Great post.

I’m sitting here watching Kastelic lose to Lowry (no shame in that he did his part) and wondering wtf Austin Watson is dressed for?

Guy bumps our goalie with a
4-1 lead late in the third, Watson not only on the ice but one of the closest players to the guy and he doesn’t end up dropping the gloves. What’s he on the team for then?

I bet Neiler turned the game off right there.
Gryba would have turned the game off. These guys are just f***ing soft. They’re just soft relatively speaking obviously.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Turned this one off when the Jets went up 3-1. Tonight is the night i give up all hope for the playoffs.

Get a defenseman and fire the coach. Anything less is unacceptable this offseason.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Turned this one off when the Jets went up 3-1. Tonight is the night i give up all hope for the playoffs.

Get a defenseman and fire the coach. Anything less is unacceptable this offseason.
Unfair ,, You need to be with us here. We need you to fully understand the anguish people feel.

Sens should think about recalling Scott Sabourin to help with secondary scoring from the bottom-6.
He probably deserves a callup

Reactions: Dionysus and NyQuil

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
It's all good everybody. This season was long gone, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Next season there will be a new ownership group, new GM and new coach.

23-24 will be the season that makes us all happy again!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So we really have to thank Dorion and DJ from taking us on this journey of shame to dark despair to hope to shame again. We should have just stayed miserable.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Kelly was painful to watch on that third line tonight.

And that fourth line well…. It was exactly how anyone would ever imagine.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

You’d think they were the players who were soft on pucks and pressure. Probably would end up with a bunch of dash 2’s and 3’s.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Damn Kelly... he ruined our entire season.. I mean if we only replaced him with Chartier earlier .

Could have been a contender.. so sad. fn Kelly

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

And after that the solution isn’t to rotate in other guys in the organisation to try to improve the horrific bottom 6. The solution is to elevate our horrific bottom 6.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Gryba would have turned the game off. These guys are just f***ing soft. They’re just soft relatively speaking obviously.
I can't believe i'll say this. If we were to have a bad team, this make me miss a player like Boro.

We don't have that. The bottom 6 plays a physical game but nobody is scared of them.

We have lot of hit but not a lot of punishing hit I feel.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I can't believe i'll say this. If we were to have a bad team, this make me miss a player like Boro.

We don't have that. The bottom 6 plays a physical game but nobody is scared of them.

We have lot of hit but not a lot of punishing hit I feel.
We absolutely need more toughness.
Forwards too too many one hand on the stick flybys looking for the puck to come free. Play the fn man. Support the puck.
This team is soft outside a couple players. By no means hard to play against .. we are powder puffs

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
It's all good everybody. This season was long gone, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Next season there will be a new ownership group, new GM and new coach.

23-24 will be the season that makes us all happy again!
Imagine when next season the player are asked to play a structural game and stay in a tight formation and the players are there confused..

Players confused: Wait coach, we were told that we need to be tracking, clawing, grinding, dumping and chasing to win in this league. . When are we getting to that part?

• Haha

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Okay, so what are you suggesting? If a new GM comes in next year, with a new coach, and we make the playoffs, all the credit should go to Dorion?
Would you really like me to make a suggestion?

He inherited a team that missed the playoffs. His first move was to fire Cameron and hire Boucher, which you admit, deserved credit for taking us to the ECF.
See he just tweeted it out.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
What a horrible game to see.

Batherson has no business being in the top 6 the way he's playing - every play dies on his stick. Chabot looks so slow, but we don't have other options so not much can be done there.

The constant dumping and chasing was just lame, I'm going to hold off on going to more games until something gives,

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Would you really like me to make a suggestion?

See he just tweeted it out.

You didn't answer my question.

If the team makes the playoffs next year and is generally successful with a new GM and coach, will you give Dorion the credit for that success?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad