GDT: Winnipeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - SN1/City - The Big 'L' Streak Breaking Extravaganza

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
The effort in front of 18,000 was mind boggling bad.

Like how can you have pride in your profession and come out with that. Wouldn't care if we traded everyone but Stutzle, Sanderson, Zub and Norris.

The others are mental midgets.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I don’t think boudreau is the guy for this team right now. If we were coming off like a defensive meastro prick coach then yeah I would honesty boudreau. But after DJ we need that aforementioned defensive prick.
Agree 100%. Boudreau is no better than DJ.

I want Trotz.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
This video just looks like him adjusting his elbow pad to me...
I’ve had shoulder injuries, what’s shown in that clip is what happens when your shoulder “almost” goes out again, that stopped happening to me after I finally got surgery.

I really really hope I’m wrong, but seeing that clip, I have a bad feeling his shoulder will get re-injured before the end of the season.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
JBD hasn’t impressed me at all this season, dude is slow with his decision making, weak in the boards, questionable plays with and without the puck, and his puck handling skills are Eric Gryba like. Super overrated by this fan base that is desperate for anyone on Defense.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
JBD hasn’t impressed me at all this season, dude is slow with his decision making, weak in the boards, questionable plays with and without the puck, and his puck handling skills are Eric Gryba like. Super overrated by this fan base that is desperate for anyone on Defense.
Big agree, unfortunately.

It's difficult to see an NHL future for him. He's a puckwhacker with no ability to make even simple transition plays in the NHL, and he doesn't really fit the mould of a modern shutdown defender either. Just doesn't have the feet, length, strength or smarts to match-up against good players and stop them.

Reactions: JaredCowen4Norris

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He has some nice games. And other games are rough. With his play style you need to be rangy AND fast. He’s neither.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
It is Josh’s call and his medical team’s call. Not the team. And they discussed that Norris was cleared weeks ago by his medical team and the team held him out without and medical reason so, no
So if the team was able to hold him out for a few weeks, that contradicts your first sentence. They would have a perfectly valid reason to hold him out a few weeks more if, as they are announcing it publicly, he's not even ready to take face-offs yet. The fact that they don't can only be explained by desperation.

NB613

Jul 26, 2013
Ottawa
Right now he is well suited to get 3RD minutes, and in the future, be a fill-in for spot 2RD duties. However, with Zub out and our lack of depth at RD, hes in a role above his capabilities at 1RD…

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Right now he is well suited to get 3RD minutes, and in the future, be a fill-in for spot 2RD duties. However, with Zub out and our lack of depth at RD, hes in a role above his capabilities at 1RD…
Man needs to bring on another scout that can help him with d men. Jbd and thomson in back to back first rounds is …not good

Reactions: Joeyjoejoe

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Not laying this at the feet of Kastelic by any means, but man has he been disappointing. He got off to a nice start, then faded badly. He is a big strong guy who skates very well - he should be playing a simple game and being a huge physical presence for us. He always seems a step behind the play, though, and lately he seems to have caught Watson's disease of not being able to win fights. Kastelic got absolutely dusted by Lowry last night, which was kind of the cherry on top of the #@#@ sundae we were served. Kastelic needs a coach who can get the most out of him, and that clearly isn't DJ.

Reactions: bicboi64

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
The effort in front of 18,000 was mind boggling bad.

Like how can you have pride in your profession and come out with that. Wouldn't care if we traded everyone but Stutzle, Sanderson, Zub and Norris.

The others are mental midgets.

I side with the players 99.99999% of the time.

But I really hope the players remember the next time they are taking a shot at attendance on a podcast that they remember the effort they put in infront of a sold out crowd. Maybe if you have good performances on those nights some fans come back for more games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad