GDT: Winnipeg Jets at Los Angeles Kings - January 10, 2015 - 7:00 p.m. (PST)

Ron*

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

fttgg.gif

tumblr_inline_n9a2q8Jw1q1s9y7qw.gif

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Winnipeg, a team with key injuries as well in Trouba and Kane, yet they still have been finding ways to win some games. Bring on BigBuf! He's had some wild games lately. He's a big horse and he's hard to handle. Should be good game!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Nice GDT Ron :handclap:

Jets are severely banged up on defense but put in a solid hardworking team effort each game. Should be a tough game but we got to get the 2 points and turn around this homestand and get some positive momentum going.

Ron*

These are some classy GDT's Ron. Thanks again.

Nice GDT Ron :handclap:

Jets are severely banged up on defense but put in a solid hardworking team effort each game. Should be a tough game but we got to get the 2 points and turn around this homestand and get some positive momentum going.

Thanks for the kudos guys. They can be time consuming but I think they will be much easier to manage once we have gone through the entire league one time.

The line changes are getting out-of-hand. Not sure if Sutter was ****ing with the media today (see the other thread), and Brown and King have got to be wondering if they are going to find a line they can stick with...it will be interesting to see if Andreoff does indeed start at right wing on the fourth line tomorrow evening.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Great as always Ron. Really appreciate the work you put in. I know how time consuming they are.

Kings don't deserve a GDT like this after the way they've been playing.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Jets are in a bit of a funk right now (lost 4 of last 5) as injuries have caught up to them. Kane out kills the Jets depth the 3rd line is 1 goal Galiardi, rookie Adam Lowry and 2 goal Matt Halischuk. His speed, goalscoring, and hitting is huge on that 3rd line. Without it the Jets are an easy team to match up against. I expect the Kings Stoll and Lewis lines to feast on the Jets bottom lines.

Bogosian just came back to the D corps giving them 2 real top 4 D for the first time in a while. Byfuglien is a guy that can beast though, he really is the most important player. If Buff plays well Jets are hard to beat. If Buff is not that amazing the Jets are really average.

Not sure who is starting in net but if Pavelec starts it's an easy win for Los Angeles. Pavelec hasn't beaten a team above 28th in the league since November 8th. Yeah. 3-6-3 (wins vs Buf, Edm, Buf), .884svp in that span.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I would do bad bad dirty things to have a second pairing of buff/Regehr. Like Wear a ducks jersey.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
How could I forget about Buff. He'd be the perfect fit for our team. Hope DL will be watching intently.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Jets are in a bit of a funk right now (lost 4 of last 5) as injuries have caught up to them. Kane out kills the Jets depth the 3rd line is 1 goal Galiardi, rookie Adam Lowry and 2 goal Matt Halischuk. His speed, goalscoring, and hitting is huge on that 3rd line. Without it the Jets are an easy team to match up against. I expect the Kings Stoll and Lewis lines to feast on the Jets bottom lines.

Bogosian just came back to the D corps giving them 2 real top 4 D for the first time in a while. Byfuglien is a guy that can beast though, he really is the most important player. If Buff plays well Jets are hard to beat. If Buff is not that amazing the Jets are really average.

Not sure who is starting in net but if Pavelec starts it's an easy win for Los Angeles. Pavelec hasn't beaten a team above 28th in the league since November 8th. Yeah. 3-6-3 (wins vs Buf, Edm, Buf), .884svp in that span.

The Jets are slumping and players are struggling? Well you know what that means, the Kings will play the part of slump buster.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
0-0 tie, 20 round shootout, Quick scores on himself after everyone else keeps missing the net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad