Proposal: Winnipeg/Detriot

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
No better for Detroit either, It's pretty much Rasmussen, Hronek and DDK for Trouba.
Just because you post the same comment multiple times doesn’t make it true.

Little walks into the 2C on the Wings skating backwards. A 20 year old DMAN isn’t a bust, becoming a 4/5D shouldn’t be an unreasonable projection for him. Trouba is the 1D the Wings have been dreaming about for years.

DDK is an overpaid 3/(more likely)4D, Hronek has been good offensively in the AHL but he’s got a long way to go defensively. Rass might have been a reach @ the draft but he had a good year in Jr. last year as he should with his size but I like him.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

Little walks into the 2C on the Wings skating backwards. A 20 year old DMAN isn’t a bust, becoming a 4/5D shouldn’t be an unreasonable projection for him. Trouba is the 1D the Wings have been dreaming about for years.

DDK is an overpaid 3/(more likely)4D, Hronek has been good offensively in the AHL but he’s got a long way to go defensively. Rass might have been a reach @ the draft but he had a good year in Jr. last year as he should with his size but I like him.

So Little is ousting either Zetterberg or Larkin? Interesting...

Reactions: marcmadsen

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
How is
a 20 year old d-man coming out of junior with his best season ever considered a bust?
Is it his 16 points in 19 playoff games? Is that it?

I wouldn't quite call him a bust yet but that doesn't really say anything

it would be pretty concerning if someone still in juniors in their D+2 DIDN'T have their "best season ever"

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Doesn't matter about Bryan Little any ways he has a NMC and no way he's going to waive it for Detroit. And with Z and Larkin and Nielsen we don't need Little.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
I wouldn't quite call him a bust yet but that doesn't really say anything

it would be pretty concerning if someone still in juniors in their D+2 DIDN'T have their "best season ever"
My point is that he's progressing at a good rate.

How is a player that is progressing a bust?

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
My point is that he's progressing at a good rate.

How is a player that is progressing a bust?

never said he was

just that what I quoted is more the bare minimum expectation to not be considered one than anything else

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
never said he was

just that what I quoted is more the bare minimum expectation to not be considered one than anything else

Not to be a dick but......I don't get why you would even point that out in the first place.

I never said he was projecting to be a superstar, just that he wasn't a bust and then pointed out why. Just seems odd to be like "Yeah what you said backs up your point but it doesn't go over the top in proving it."

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Why in God's name are you trying to rebuild the Jets after a conference finals appearance?
Bang on! Keep Trouba for another run. A monster run from him and a deep playoff run is the top priority. In that case, he'd retain considerable value next summer. Bottom line is that the Jets are one of the top teams and they shouldn't be tearing down the team to build for the future.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
How about Dekeyser for Joe Morrow? Dekeyser is really good, I promise!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I’m sure as hell not a jets fan so i don’t get the sarcastic “unbiased” comment

Um, you clearly have an undying vengeance against The Wings for some reason. You have proven so many many times with many shots at the Wings expense, again not sure why? The Wings/Lightning barely have a rivalry, a whole two playoff series against each other, with TB in win now mode, and Detroit on the decline, really good rivalry so far, eh?

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Um, you clearly have an undying vengeance against The Wings for some reason. You have proven so many many times with many shots at the Wings expense, again not sure why? The Wings/Lightning barely have a rivalry, a whole two playoff series against each other, with TB in win now mode, and Detroit on the decline, really good rivalry so far, eh?
I rarely take shots at the wings. They are admittedly my least favorite team but I don’t hate them.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I rarely take shots at the wings. They are admittedly my least favorite team but I don’t hate them.

You have so, like the one just from this thread, and there are others in the Wings forum and on the main boards as well. A needless shot against Rasmussen when no one from the Wings fans or anyone else for that matter, mentioned anything at all against the Lightning. If that ain't biased I hate a team speech then nothing is.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
You have so, like the one just from this thread, and there are others in the Wings forum and on the main boards as well. A needless shot against Rasmussen when no one from the Wings fans or anyone else for that matter, mentioned anything at all against the Lightning. If that ain't biased I hate a team speech then nothing is.
1. its not a lightning thread of course no one mentioned the lightning lol
2. I have never gone on the wings board

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
1. its not a lightning thread of course no one mentioned the lightning lol
2. I have never gone on the wings board

Yeah, Dom isn’t biased. He just doesn’t appreciate Rasmussen like we do. Most people on HF don’t like him for some reason. It’ll be all the sweeter when we can rub in his success in a few years.

Reactions: marcmadsen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad