Proposal: Winnipeg-Anaheim

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Wrong team to send cap dumps to. We need a goaltender we can expose in the expansion.

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I think a 7th is the best you're going to get for Pavelec. Just need to find a sucker willing to give it up.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
We're well and truly stuck with Pavelec, but since he is the best goalie we have and he's signed for only one more year, we can keep him. Should help Hellebuyck survive the season also.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
If anders Nilsson can return a 5th.... Pavelec could return more than a 7th lol regardless of salary

mytduxfan*

Didn't Ramo sign oversees?

Agree that there are better option than spending assets and 40% of Pavs cap hit though

I think you're confusing Ramo with Hiller, who signed with EHC Biel in home country of Switzerland.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Jets don't really need to dump salary. They might as well hang onto him for goaltending depth this season and let his contract run out.

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
For those of you who say Pavelec sucks, you're wrong.

He's terrible.

no no you've got it all twisted...he's horribad..no no torrible...you know what I mean....I'd personally pay his plane ticket to the City....I can't wait for all the sheep to cheer for him opening night....so annoying...I boo him every time..sorry he's that bad.

Smoking Jets

Jun 24, 2013
Really.....

no no you've got it all twisted...he's horribad..no no torrible...you know what I mean....I'd personally pay his plane ticket to the City....I can't wait for all the sheep to cheer for him opening night....so annoying...I boo him every time..sorry he's that bad.

Pavlec might not be a reliable starter but he can be stellar when the team is struggling. He is a very expensive backup goalie! At the end of last year he had a 7 game stretch where he won 5 and the 2 losses required shootouts.

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Jets fan here, I can't see why the ducks would ever do this trade. No sense

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
Pavlec might not be a reliable starter but he can be stellar when the team is struggling. He is a very expensive backup goalie! At the end of last year he had a 7 game stretch where he won 5 and the 2 losses required shootouts.

Yeah, no this is false regarding the stellar statement. The guy had a fluke outlier of a few games. He is generally the reason the team is struggling. The moment his contract ends will be the best day in Jets 2.0 history.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
We're well and truly stuck with Pavelec, but since he is the best goalie we have and he's signed for only one more year, we can keep him. Should help Hellebuyck survive the season also.

Did Hellebuyck, Hutchinson, Comrie, Phillips, Budaj, Olkinuora and that kid we drafted this year all drown in a tragic boat accident?

Cos if not, he's our 8th best goaltender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad