Proposal: Winnipeg-Anaheim

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
We're well and truly stuck with Pavelec, but since he is the best goalie we have and he's signed for only one more year, we can keep him. Should help Hellebuyck survive the season also.

Sincerely, I'm not so sure that he's our 4th best goalie. Pumping his tires isn't going to get Anaheim to bite on this.

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
Pavlec might not be a reliable starter but he can be stellar when the team is struggling. He is a very expensive backup goalie! At the end of last year he had a 7 game stretch where he won 5 and the 2 losses required shootouts.

He can get on hot streaks. Unfortunately, they're unforseeable.

...and rarer than his cold streaks

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Sincerely, I'm not so sure that he's our 4th best goalie. Pumping his tires isn't going to get Anaheim to bite on this.

Wasn't my intention, but whatever. I'd rather see him and Hellebuyck sharing the starter job this year and see what Helle can do. Without Pavelec, we have Hutchinson, who isn't any kind of starter, Helle with his half a season of NHL experience, and then rookies for days. Pavelec isn't the best option, but I'm much more confident going into the season with three NHL calibre guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad