GDT: Winners vs Hawks (losers)

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
BE8SQ8BCUAUuspt.jpg

O'Reilly just had to be out of order in that picture, didn't he? Man, what is with this guy?! ;)

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
For those who still worry about Landeskog, his advanced stats continue to be freakishly good. He is on ice for 0.4 Goals Against/60 minutes (2nd best in the league). He has 39% offensive zone starts and 52% offensive zone finishes. Basically whenever he is on the ice his line dominates opponents.

If this is him having a rough start, I can't wait for him to get going.

Basically just needs to keep shooting and do a better job of using his strength to cut inside and crash the net. McGinn has him beat at that atm. If we're gonna assume though that he gets stronger in the next year or two then I can see it happening.

But he is a guy who scores a lot of his goals around the net and those guys fluctuate in point production, look at Hornqvists numbers. YOu can go from a 15 to 30 goal season but as long as you're making things happen then can't complain.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Paul should have been second star

I agree.

But I guess I kind of understand why whoever picked the stars did it. It was his first home game since returning, and he along with the rest of the team (minus Jones) absolutely kicked ass.

So what better way to try to get the fans back on his side by naming him in the 3 stars of his first home game back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad