Pre-Game Talk: Wings vs. Tampa 10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Helm is where he belongs in the bottom 6. Less ice might mean less injuries for hi from now on as well.

Paquette is one of my least, if not my least favourite NHLers. Hope to see him get Kronwalled or beat up

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I like the lines, and seem to like Blashill's lines so far...

But I really don't understand those PP lines.

If Z is on the point on the 1st unit, who the hell is taking draws? Franzen? When's the last time he took faceoffs regularly.

And why in the world would you go LH-LH and RH-RH on the point on the 2 units. We finally have some RH shots and we don't even use them?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
And why in the world would you go LH-LH and RH-RH on the point on the 2 units. We finally have some RH shots and we don't even use them?
I dunno man Green has no experience feeding a RH sniper

4h5i9z7.gif

Mn6WZr1.gif

..oh :sarcasm:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I dunno man Green has no experience feeding a RH sniper

4h5i9z7.gif

..oh :sarcasm:

Great. So put Pulkkinen at LW so he can go to the faceoff circle like that, and put a LH on the point so they can go D to D.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I like the lines, and seem to like Blashill's lines so far...

But I really don't understand those PP lines.

If Z is on the point on the 1st unit, who the hell is taking draws? Franzen? When's the last time he took faceoffs regularly.

Z will take the faceoffs on that line, they run a 1-3-1 pp so they really only have 1 d-man who plays at the top I'm sure Z and nyquist will play the flanks, feanzen slot, and Abby net front.

The second unit again green will play the top pulk will most likely be on the left dot area, Tatar/Richards on the right dot, the other in the middle and Riley net front

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Z will take the faceoffs on that line, they run a 1-3-1 pp so they really only have 1 d-man who plays at the top I'm sure Z and nyquist will play the flanks, feanzen slot, and Abby net front.

The second unit again green will play the top pulk will most likely be on the left dot area, Tatar/Richards on the right dot, the other in the middle and Riley net front

Ahh, makes way more sense this way. Wish they would list the units that way but oh well.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Miller-Glendening-Helm gives us one of the best 4th lines in the league.

Now the question will be: What the hell happens when Datsyuk gets back?

Also, I have a feeling Andersson gets claimed.

Aug 6, 2012
Apparently Helm isn't off IR just yet, has to be cleared by a doctor first today. The Wings believe he is healthy and ready to go.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
Atlantic is a tough division. Wings, Tampa and Montreal all have a fair chance to win the conference and Ottawa and Florida both have a good chance to make the playoffs.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Florida is tough to gauge. I think one of these seasons they will break out but I don't know if it will be this one.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
pulkinnen and green is a defensive pairing that scares me

richards and green would be better so that green can do his thing and slide pulkinen to the half wall/slot area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad