GDT: Wings vs. Rangers (12:30PM ET start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I lol at those that think kronnwall is worse than Ahl d men that we ice regularly. He is not a legit top pairing guy. Heck he is probably a bottom 2 d man but he is still better than the tweeners on the roster.

You know, in the past few weeks, those "AHL d men" have been the ones holding ground while the likes of Dekeyser, Ericsson, and Green are playing with their heads up their *****. Kronwall has been rough this year, but I can't give enough credit to XO and Jensen for how they've come in here and actually progressed.

I said it last season: the best thing that could happen to the Wings this year were a bunch of injuries to the veterans. And we got that this year. In return, now we have a much better idea of what we have in our youth and they've been given the time to improve as NHL players.

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Now why couldn't we play like this against Buffalo? Still see that we have a problem hitting the net though. If Lundqvist wasn't playing so good, we could have a couple on the board.

Green needs to wake the **** up. He's struggled so much handling the puck last few games.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Mike Milbury is seriously nothing but a Wings hater through and through, as he constantly tries to cloak his negitivity with little compliments. You arent fooling a soul Mike.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Mike Milbury is seriously nothing but a Wings hater through and through, as he constantly tries to cloak his negitivity with little compliments. You arent fooling a soul Mike.

It is so bad that Eddie O has had to take up ththe slack and say positive things about the wings. Lol

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010

Between Milbury and Eddie No-check, NBC has always had an anti-Wings crew.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
I still don't know how teletubby has zero goals. I don not think that it is from lack of effort and he has a decent skill set IMO. Not great but solid.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
he got hit in the nuts. he'll be fine in a few minutes :laugh:

Ever been hit in the balls with a puck? I have. If that's the injury I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back today. I even wouldn't be surprised if he misses a few. These injuries can be traumatic and long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00