GDT: Wings vs. Preds

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Blashill should probably rip the team in this interview. Not sure they care anymore, but I wouldn't just watch this ******** and say nothing at all if I am him, who cares who is listening these guys should be embarrassed.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I like the Daniels interview there, Blashill didn’t seem annoyed like some coaches do with Pierre

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Blashill should probably rip the team in this interview. Not sure they care anymore, but I wouldn't just watch this ******** and say nothing at all if I am him, who cares who is listening these guys should be embarrassed.

We just dealt the guy who has been doing the most to hold this team in games for the past two months, and the GM has essentially admitted for moves are coming. This season is toast.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
We just dealt the guy who has been doing the most to hold this team in games for the past two months, and the GM has essentially admitted for moves are coming. This season is toast.

They should still play hard, they are professionals. I realize that it is tough and they are human, but thus far a huge no show out of them.

I share their disappointment in Mrazek being moved. It was the wrong call but they still need to compete.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
So is Chris Ilitch going to dismantle the Wings like he's doing to the Tigers, Makes sense to build close to a $900 million State of the Art Arena and then unload on players. The guy sucks as an owner.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What a pass.

Hard to get quite as excited right after his giveaway before that.

Glad he made it. What I like most is that Pavel and Z have made that play for years. I really like that Larkin is figuring that out. Not the first time his eyes are up ice when nobody else even feels that coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad