GDT: Wings vs Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hyperbole aside, I fully expect Kindl back next year.

Yup.

He has a year left on his contract. I expect Holland to keep him around until his contract expires and quietly not re-sign him rather than admit his mistake.

He's not gonna re-sign him, right? Right??

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
How did Kindl manage to trick Holland into giving him an NHL contract? Hes a better magician than pav

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I like how last night we were getting mugged all night no calls tonight its touch hockey.

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
This team still goes through long stretches where they generate absolutely nothing offensively.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Blashill loves Kindl, maybe even more than Holland does. He'll be back next season.

Yep, I haven't made any judgment on Blashill yet, however his chubby for Kindl is quite embarrassing. Another stellar game for Howie, pull him in the hopes Mrazek can get saddled with the loss. :naughty:

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
This team still goes through long stretches where they generate absolutely nothing offensively.

Yup.

They're 18th in Goals For, 16th in Goals Against, 18th on the PP, and 10th on the PK.

That's pretty much the definition of a mediocre team. With a negative goal differential to boot.

Honestly they've been overachieving in the standings given those numbers. I worry that an injury or long road stretch could put them into a losing skid.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yea, Blashill's chubby for Kindl.

As much as I would love XO up what do you expect. (Is XO waiver exempt still? I'm not sure but I don't think he is) Quincy and Big E are out not much of a choice.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Yea, Blashill's chubby for Kindl.

As much as I would love XO up what do you expect. (Is XO waiver exempt still? I'm not sure but I don't think he is) Quincy and Big E are out not much of a choice.

Agreed. I'm guessing part of it is not having both XO and Marchenko on the bottom pairing. But when everyone is healthy Kindl's been in the press box where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad