GDT: Wings vs. Islanders | 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
These refs are ridiculous tonight the Nielsen and Kronwall calls were so suspect.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
That has to be the worst NHL penalty that I have seen in years. Kronwall is literally standing there already AND the guy touches the puck. NHL officials really are remarkably incompetent

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Isles fan here, never heard/saw a Detroit broadcast until tonight:

1) I absolutely love the overhead cam shots and the high ones behind the play, wish more broadcasts used those angles

2) your announcers are at times hilarious ("you can break those sticks looking at them" and "this is not ping pong for god's sake"). Wish more announcers had some personality like these two

3) I miss Frans...

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Isles fan here, never heard/saw a Detroit broadcast until tonight:

1) I absolutley love the overhead cam shots and the high ones behind the play, wish more broadcasts used those angles

2) your announcers are at times hilarious ("you can break those sticks looking at them" and "this is not ping pong for god's sake"). Wish more announcers had some personality like these two

3) I miss Frans...

Yeah at least our announcers aren't terrible.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I think that last shift from Zetterberg is an indication that there might be a different tone for the rest of the game

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
This will be one of the games the wings fans will be right about officiating it looks like.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Also, KH, whether this season (may as well lose now) or over the summer needs to take note - NYI stink, change their coach and their form does a 180. We need Blashill out of this team before he does irreparable damage to our younger players and the trade values of everyone else.

Its astonishing how much this team has regressed.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Also, KH, whether this season (may as well lose now) or over the summer needs to take note - NYI stink, change their coach and their form does a 180. We need Blashill out of this team before he does irreparable damage to our younger players and the trade values of everyone else.

Its astonishing how much this team has regressed.

We have torch. He did it with the wild. Look at the Penguins

Let's see how Nelson does this year with easily the worst griffins roster in 5 years

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If glendenning can score a goal after going like 40 without one it'll be hilarious if sheahan can't. He's always been a 15 goal guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad