GDT: Wings vs Habs Saturday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yeah why can't he be like domi who just rolls over and takes it?

( domi is just one of many)
Thats bs, it was a clear crosscheck, its a penalty 10/10, just own to your mistake and don't act like a spoiled brat. Honestly Ive played with plenty of guys that remind me of how Gallagher is, attitude wise. They are the actual cancer of a team.

Reactions: Pomee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
LOL, they just showed a shot of Bergevin watching from the rafters, accompanied by Larry Carrière.

Larry the Youppi Costume Filler, alive and well and still active with the Habs.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Vijo Morganstein

Nov 29, 2019
Thats bs, it was a clear crosscheck, its a penalty 10/10, just own to your mistake and don't act like a spoiled brat. Honestly Ive played with plenty of guys that remind me of how Gallagher is, attitude wise. They are the actual cancer of a team.
Eh he takes that shot 10 times a game, gives it back once and gets called for it

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
That's their fault lol
All you can go by is how a player performs in other leagues and how you believe it can translate to the next level. He did great playing against men as a teenager and would easily be picked in the 1st round today with the stats he had in Liga. It's easy to look back and comment on player but many people were excited by his play, especially during the playoffs when he led Frolunda to the SHL championship and led the league in scoring during the playoffs.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I have watched very few games since Drouin went down. I can't believe what a huge effect that has had on this team, seems he's much more important than anyone thought before this season started.

Anyway...fire Turdgevin
LOL has nothing to do with drouin. Maybe its Byron that was the lynchpin. We just had a winning streak without Drouin. We have a badly constructed team that has to give 95% on any night they are going to win. Anything less and we lose. You can't do that endlessly. Drouin is going to add very little once he comes back. We will lose someone else and he will float around on the ice, and we will still be in the same spot. This team needs a complete overhaul and nothing says that more than people thinking losing Drouin is the reason we are losing.

Crosby, McDavid, Bergeron, Mathews have all gone down to injuries. If they can at least tread water or even excel without those guys in their lineups does that make Drouin better than those players? Is he a hart candidate? Or are we so garbage we can't lose a single person in our top 9 without it causing massive ripples in our so called "great depth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad