GDT: Wings vs Habs Saturday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
I have watched very few games since Drouin went down. I can't believe what a huge effect that has had on this team, seems he's much more important than anyone thought before this season started.

Anyway...fire Turdgevin

Partly Drouin.

More the fact the team overachieved and guys like Domi and Petry are playing more to standard

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Solution is to sell. I just doubt MB would do it. Sell high on Tatar, hope to god you haven't missed the boat on selling high on Petry
But I said commit to a direction. Standing around and spending WEEKS scouting guys like Weal and Rielly do nothing for this team. The GM shouldn't be crying about players not being available when a guy like Hall is right there.

Reactions: Vijo Morganstein

Vijo Morganstein

Nov 29, 2019
But I said commit to a direction. Standing around and spending WEEKS scouting guys like Weal and Rielly do nothing for this team. The GM shouldn't be crying about players not being available when a guy like Hall is right there.
We're on the same side here man, I want them to commit to a rebuild but MB is incompetent and should not be the one overseeing it

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Lol, I really hate the person Gally is is. He's mad as hell but he's the one to blame, just sit the **** down and shut the **** up.
Yeah why can't he be like domi who just rolls over and takes it?

( domi is just one of many)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Its the 2009-2012 drafts that are to blame dont you remember?

Bergys had 2 3rrd overalls and a 9th and the team still looks like crap

Are we really going to get shut out by Detroit? Da f***.

Edit: Clearly not!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad