GDT: Wings vs cats 7:30 pm et NYE

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That was awful.

I'm still not sure what to make of Ras.

He will be fine. He is a young guy, I know we beg for as many young players as we can get but this is a part of what they do. Even very good hockey players struggle in this league as 19 year olds. He is learning, I have liked some of the games. I think he has hit the wall a little here of late but the most important thing for Ras is to continue fighting and to use what he learned this summer in training. I still like him a great deal, this wasn't totally unexpected and I think he is learning a great deal and this was the ideal place for him to play this year.

Reactions: Filppula

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Lmao get hit, dont like the hit look for the smallest guy on the other team and crosscheck him.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Remember when Gus's shot was elite?

It is really unfortunate that Franzen didn't stay healthy for a ton of better reasons, but I feel bad for Nyquist as well in terms of a guy that was hurt by Franzen's career being cut short. They had amazing chemistry, tough to lose such an ideal linemate, I like the groove he is on lately though.

Reactions: mantha39
Oct 18, 2006
He will be fine. He is a young guy, I know we beg for as many young players as we can get but this is a part of what they do. Even very good hockey players struggle in this league as 19 year olds. He is learning, I have liked some of the games. I think he has hit the wall a little here of late but the most important thing for Ras is to continue fighting and to use what he learned this summer in training. I still like him a great deal, this wasn't totally unexpected and I think he is learning a great deal and this was the ideal place for him to play this year.
Yep I agree with all of that. I think when he gets stronger, picks up a step in his skating, and becomes more confident of what he can do in this league, he'll be a much better player. My main concern is his playmaking abilities, haven't seen really anything at all through half a season.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Lol what a bad call Jensen just lost an edge. We'll take it though

Edit: a better player wouldn't have lost an edge and we wouldn't have given up a shorty

Last edited:
Reactions: Filppula

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Vlady sighting tonight.

Where are they now? Vladimir Konstantinov

the article is from '09, but really good stuff.

VladFoote.jpg

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad