GDT: Wings vs Canucks

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Kronwall is playing better than a few guys honestly. Just I would have rested Big E today.

Not against Cholowski sitting up top and watching a game or two. But, it shouldn't have been this one in my opinion.

Kronwall's been fine lately. Wasn't he supposed to be taking some games off or did I read that last season?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Kronwall's been fine lately. Wasn't he supposed to be taking some games off or did I read that last season?

I don't think resting him is a bad idea. But Kronwall has been better for a little while now. Not great by any stretch of the imagination but not a guy I am screaming for to come out of the lineup. He has been better than Cholowski and Ericsson. I don't think he is the target here. I would give him a back to back off from time to time but I get him staying in. He has been quite a bit better this year than last for me. Which is at least nice that he gets to go out a little better, for as hard as he has worked I think he deserves that.

Reactions: NervousPerson

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Love how Helm controls the puck for like 20 seconds and never does anything with it. Turns it over and Vancouver gets a better scoring chance in the dying seconds. Why not just shoot in the corner and keep it deep in the offensive end?

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I wonder what would happen if you put Athanasiou in Nielsen's slot (5 on 5)...

Probably a lot of GA but I think it's worth a shot.
How many times do we need to see AA fail at center ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad