GDT: Wings vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Wish Sproul could get some games in. Dude sat a month after being -2 against Chicago, then Blash throws him in against Washington and now he'll probably sit another month.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Hopefully that's a sign of things to come and it means Holland has told the other GMs that we are sellers. :nod:

Or maybe all the other GMs are just assuming we're gonna be sellers because its the obvious thing to do, but they are gonna be very disappointed when they learn Holland is clueless

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
and mrasuck starts out with another softy.

That's a save he should make, but when a guy can skate the puck from the boards to inside the dot without a defender within 5 feet of him at any point I have a hard to placing a ton of blame on the goalie. This team is just completely lost in every way imaginable.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That's a save he should make, but when a guy can skate the puck from the boards to inside the dot without a defender within 5 feet of him at any point I have a hard to placing a ton of blame on the goalie. This team is just completely lost in every way imaginable.
long shot no screen easy save.

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
long shot no screen easy save.

That wasn't a long shot. It was an uncontested shot from inside the dot. Screen or no screen that's not an easy save. One Mrazek can make? Absolutely. But hardly one I'd consider easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad