GDT: Wings @ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
I disagree. I would have thought this earlier in the year, but not anymore. Miller will get waived, Holland can't spin sending AA down at this point.

I do honestly hope you're right. I really do. But I just can't see hollands "loyalty" waiving a "dependable" vet. When there's a waiver exempt young gun who hasn't been in the coaches favour for most of the year sitting in his crosshairs. But again. I do hope you're right.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Love how we're 1 and done in front of the opposing team's net. And then the other team is always in front of ours getting off multiple shots.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Love how we're 1 and done in front of the opposing team's net. And then the other team is always in front of ours getting off multiple shots.

Good defence/bad offence vs. Bad defence/good offence. Unfortunately. I know u know which one we are. (Both bads)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Come on AA. Get your puck up!! That would've been a goal if he just put in the top corner.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Marchenko and XO have been decent tonight.

And look at that, AA causing some commotion in the O zone.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Don't break up the second line, demote Tatar for Larkin and have the slump line.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
It's quite astonishing how much offence does at the hands of gustaf nyquist nowadays. Such a sad turn of events. His and Tatars trade values are so bad right now. Bummer days man. Bummer days.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
The sooner the culpable elements of the coaching staff get jettisoned, the better. Nyquist and Tatars play and trade value will increase with coaching staff that better understands how to utilize and motivate their talent. Friendly Babcock et al. just ain't doing the trick.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Nobody on this roster really has any trade value since management won't trade any of them.

Unrealistically you're right. Realistically. You're right. Really tho. The theoretical package to acquire a legit T2 or even T4 dman that a while ago included nyquist or a Tatar with a pick and/or a prospect of whatever caliber. Has drastically changed in the favour of the opposing team. No matter what the future holds for either of them. No doubt any trading partner will use the last two years of goal production against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad