GDT: Wings @ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
No it's not. They suck and are way overplayed. They are actually the poster boy of what's wrong with coaching and management. Valuing the wrong attributes in players.

Sorry you're right. If we had better players that made less money on the 4th line this team would be a Stanley cup contender, gotcha!

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Mantha made a quick pass there that created that great chance. The rest of our players look, think, think, think and the lane closes.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Vanek and AA 4:19 and 4:09.
Sheehan 6:18.
Blashill has no clue.
He is overdue to return to the AHL.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Good work by Sheahan on the forecheck and the offensively inept DeKeyser lets a muffin go into the breadbasket of Jones.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Sheahan is our most useless player. It'll boggle my mind if he doesn't sit when Abby comes back.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Sheahan is our most useless player. It'll boggle my mind if he doesn't sit when Abby comes back.

He wont, cuz he's good at other things. Like sewing and stuff. Which is clearly more valuable to a hockey team than being good at hockey..

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Sitting isn't the only issue.
Too many men when Helm and Abby come back.

Someone has to go. Let's hope it's not AA or Mantha.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Sitting isn't the only issue.
Too many men when Helm and Abby come back.

Someone has to go. Let's hope it's not AA or Mantha.

Mantha isn't going anywhere. He isn't just a rookie playing well - he's one of the best NHLers on this team.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
AA will get sent down, mark my words. It's a free transaction Holland has to put no effort in. He won't lose anyone. It's a no brainer (in his eyes)

I disagree. I would have thought this earlier in the year, but not anymore. Miller will get waived, Holland can't spin sending AA down at this point.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
LOL, San Jose's announcers making fun of out PP drought. Saying "biblical." It must be a record because they mentioned a team hasn't gone through since the 1950s.:amazed:

Oct 18, 2006
Jurco may not be able to score but he's looked every bit as good as Sheahan and Miller. Don't see why he's always first out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad