News Article: Wings release roster for Matthew Wuest Memorial Cup (Prospect Tournament)

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Chi trying to goon it up but some dumbass got a 10 minute misconduct so hopefully the boys in red can add a couple pp goals from chi being stupid.

Now it is 6-4 us in penalty ratio.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Box score suggests Larkin was all over the ice tonight. I assume post-game write ups will confirm this.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
We were unbelievably lucky to have Larkin develop into what he has become. Glad Mantha put up some goals - he needs all the confidence he can get. This is an extremely important year for him.

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
I think Mantha now has like 9 goals in 9 games at this tourney so far, hopefully he can really put it together in GR and score 30+.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
We were unbelievably lucky to have Larkin develop into what he has become. Glad Mantha put up some goals - he needs all the confidence he can get. This is an extremely important year for him.

Agreed, although Larkin is expected to dominate this tournament.

Glad to see Mantha doing well. Like you said, this is a huge year for him. I'm cautiously optimistic that he will do well this year in GR.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Funny how he is aboard the hype train now. Pronman was not a fan of him when we drafted him. But I guess the fact that he has showed offensive talent in addition to being a 2 way force has made him a fan.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Looks more and more that Mantha has been a great triggerman lost without a good feeder. Now he has it.

Saarijärvi outplaying both Russo and Hicketts?

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
It's nice to hear Larkin is playing well. But the reality is, if he is half the prospect that we believe him to be, anything less than domination (in this tourny) would be a disappointment. I find people get way too excited over a performance in a prospect tourny.

I don't mean this as a slight (in any sense) against Larkin, I just want to reinforce that he has played well against professionals and is now playing against (and with) a lot junior players.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Looks more and more that Mantha has been a great triggerman lost without a good feeder. Now he has it.

Saarijärvi outplaying both Russo and Hicketts?

Saararvi didn't look to outplay Russo or Hicketts to me. Just got back from T.C. Saararvi made 2 real poor plays in his own zone in the 3rd period. Hicketts look solid to me. No bad plays that I saw from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad