Confirmed with Link: Wings Release Prospect Tourney Roster & Schedule

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
I like the way this Biakabatuka kid skates but anytime he's lobbing a pass, he's LOBBING it. I can't think of any time in the last 2 games someone was able to handle his passes cleanly.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
These Dallas forwards are great on the forecheck. Very disruptive. And they do a good job of stacking up on their blueline to slow zone entry when Detroit is carrying in.

Good game. Goaltending was kinda trash. I can't help but think Detroit wins this 4-2 or 4-3 if Cossa is in net.

Yeah Columbus and Dallas are no joke prospect systems. These are good teams so far. Been entertaining hockey.

Hope we get a full Cossa game tomorrow, but if the trend continues probably a Bednar split.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah Columbus and Dallas are no joke prospect systems. These are good teams so far. Been entertaining hockey.

Hope we get a full Cossa game tomorrow, but if the trend continues probably a Bednar split.

I think Detroit could have walked away with a W in this one. Biakatuka had a great opportunity in the last few minutes of the game with the puck in the slot, but I think he's been watching the Boyd Devereaux how-to videos on goalscoring. The dude's got cement mitts.

• Haha
Reactions: golffuul

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad