Prospect Info: Wings Prospect Discussion

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Was just stat checking LDN on eliteprospects.com and saw that he has 72 PIM in the J20 league in only 28 games.

Maybe it doesn't mean much, and I have never seen him play, but that seems really high. That is almost 2 minors per game! Sit down LDN!!

I wouldn't sweat it. J20 in Sweden calls penalties for not exchanging friendship bracelets before the game.

Reactions: Lil Bert

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
Wonder if he'll share this video...

robert-de-niro-you.gif

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago
So.... how is our star prospect Petruzzelli doing?

He has signed with the Toronto Marlies(Maple Leafs affiliate) early in the season and is no longer a Redwings prospect. The Marlies are very deep at goaltender so he was assigned to the ECHL.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The abuse of official penalty was from forgetting to say thank you to the ref’s mother for making pre-game kanelbulle. He should be happy he didn’t get suspended for such an offense.
I'm pretty sure the misconduct was for thanking the ref's mom for something other than pastry.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Cossa with one solid weekend

Yesterday... 25 Saves in a 3-1 Win... Named 1st Star

Tonight... 20 Saves in a 5-1 Win (his 1 Goal was given up with less than a sec left in the game lol)... Named 3rd Star
Good to see he’s coming back to form after a rough patch.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Something is up with Carter Gylander, he hasn't played a game in 2+ months.

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan
Anyone else really love our draft last year in retrospect? Almost all of our guys are doing good or at least solid, and I know many of the Draper picks cause of nepotism or other reasons were criticized but so far they are panning out.

Reactions: r0bert8841

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad