Post-Game Talk: Wings play better but do not get result

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Liked the defensive effort a lot better. But alas not much to feel good about with how they gave it back.

AA needs to get out on the ice in three on three scenarios, he was absolutely lethal in that format at the AHL level.

Makes two points in New York a must now. Hope they can find a way. This has not been a good road trip at all.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
See what'd I tell ya! What a waste. This team will drop out of the playoffs by March. Kenny likes our team don't worry fans.

dutch00

Jan 25, 2012
Meh.. we didn't have our legs tonight. I honestly have no idea what Blashill is thinking at the end of the game. AA was our best player tonight and doesn't get a shift in the last 6 minutes or so plus overtime. He doubleshifts glennys line who was getting absolutely worked. Do these guys even watch the games?

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Number 1, the shooting sucks in our shootouts.

Number 2, trade Nyquist AND Tatar, I don't give a ****

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
I'd love to know why AA & Jurco get shut down in third periods when it's Nyquist & Tatar who are trash in their own end.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
We don't have to choose who to trade between nyquist and Tatar anymore

Can you guess who

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I'd love to know why AA & Jurco get shut down in third periods when it's Nyquist & Tatar who are trash in their own end.

Nyquist isn't playing nearly as bad as Tatar for a while now. He might not be lighting up the scoresheet to the degree we like, but he is nowhere near as bad defensively or in terms of crippling turnovers that Tatar is throwing out there.

Both guys need to be better, Tatar over the last month needs to be a lot better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad