Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
kronwall should not be on the pp

I have a feeling when he's in the game he's on the PP no matter what. Which is ridiculous because he is absolute trash on the powerplay now.

No one can back pass like him though, the GOAT

Last edited:

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
You're right. They shouldn't count since they're not "real" points. In fact, ever time a team loses in OT/SO, a point from their total should be detracted, instead. Let's take it a step further. Every time a team loses in OT/SO they should select one of their teammates to commit seppuku in order to redeem the rest from the shame that is the loser point.

Lay off the sauce,bruh.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Watching us skate as a unit is like watching paint dry. We are such a slow team. Slow reactions to the puck. Slow decisions. Hold onto the puck too long.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Says you and everyone else who thinks they can do a better job as a GM/head coach of an NHL franchise and will never be satisfied until they're hired as one (good luck with that).

And if you're listening to the comments, NHL games are 1 period, which makes these two RW goals in the second a figment of my imagination.
So if somebody is doing a poor job, I'm not allowed to say so unless I can do a better one? Uh huh. I guess malpractice suits should only be filed by other surgeons, then.

The Detroit Red Wings' chances at a Stanley Cup ended several years ago. That's what's called normal. What's not normal is the denial-laden behavior of their front office. But I guess that's also my hubris, right?

Or maybe it's the one team in the league pretending that they'll never have to rebuild that are suffering from "SmartestGuyInTheRoomItis".

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Larkin gets a goal with Mantha and Hank, then Vanek-Nyquist, and now he's with Jurco-Fransy.... Guess Blashill was trying to get him to get Ott and Miller going after all.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
The question is can we end a game in regulation ourselves? Stop the OT madness.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Watching us skate as a unit is like watching paint dry. We are such a slow team. Slow reactions to the puck. Slow decisions. Hold onto the puck too long.

Smith, Helm, and AA are all injured. That's 3 of our top 5 skaters and two of those are probably top 10 fastest guys in the world.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Smith, Helm, and AA are all injured. That's 3 of our top 5 skaters and two of those are probably top 10 fastest guys in the world.

Most of our forwards aren't slow. Miller, Vanek, and Hank? Definitely.

Not directed it at you

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Most of our forwards aren't slow. Miller, Vanek, and Hank? Definitely.

Not directed it at you

No I know most arent' slow. I'm saying as a unit they look slow. Like they're always out of position or something.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
So if somebody is doing a poor job, I'm not allowed to say so unless I can do a better one? Uh huh. I guess malpractice suits should only be filed by other surgeons, then.

The Detroit Red Wings' chances at a Stanley Cup ended several years ago. That's what's called normal. What's not normal is the denial-laden behavior of their front office. But I guess that's also my hubris, right?

Or maybe it's the one team in the league pretending that they'll never have to rebuild that are suffering from "SmartestGuyInTheRoomItis".

That's because you assume their organizational goals align with yours. Until you invest millions and a career into the organization, your opinion on what's a poor or proper way to manage is just that. Also, until the Red Wings make your lung collapse by not winning the Cup when you want them to, you can't sue them for malpractice.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
That's because you assume their organizational goals align with yours. Until you invest millions and a career into the organization, your opinion on what's a poor or proper way to manage is just that. Also, until the Red Wings make your lung collapse by not winning the Cup when you want them to, you can't sue them for malpractice.

Why should the organizational goals be anything other than to win cups?

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI

Yep and nobody else here seems to have a problem with anyone else's opinion but you. If you get so angry over fans having a negative outlook on this crap team perhaps you should take a step back and breath. It's only sports, sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad