GDT: Wings @ Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Wow I had no idea the media had to be lumped in with the fans.

Barclays is the worst.

Jusek

Dec 2, 2009
Makes sense playing Tangradi in fourth line instead of Pulkkinen. Would've been cool to see Jensen in action as well.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
No Tangradi? Was hoping he'd be in. Ugh gotta deal with the MSG announcers for the Isles. Already they pronounced Tatar's name wrong.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Datsyuk being punished again with a brutal line. Why do we punish him all the time with garbage wingers? Blash already tried this line, and they literally had 0 offensive production in like 15 games... Why he is trying them again boggles my mind. Sometimes I really am not sure what this man is thinking.

We're gonna lose 3-0.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Datsyuk being punished again with a brutal line. Why do we punish him all the time with garbage wingers? Blash already tried this line, and they literally had 0 offensive production in like 15 games... Why he is trying them again boggles my mind. Sometimes I really am not sure what this man is thinking.

We're gonna lose 3-0.

I ****ing hate when Dats has to play with both Richards and Helm. Try Tatar + Larkin!

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We can I concede but that still was a dumbass penalty for Big Rig to take **** like that in the playoffs is gonna cost us.

jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

We won't make the playoffs, just look at our incompetent coach.:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad