GDT: Wings @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
hahahahaha

We are destined for the bottom 5 teams in the NHL. This is a joke. Absolutely pathetic.

Can we please can Blashill. These guys are not motivated. It is unacceptable that this is the product we get at the NHL level.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
My god this team is fragile. With only Vanek going down we lost 5 in a row. Now AA being out and we,look worse.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
hahahahaha

We are destined for the bottom 5 teams in the NHL. This is a joke. Absolutely pathetic.

Can we please can Blashill. These guys are not motivated. It is unacceptable that this is the product we get at the NHL level.

They got their butts whooped by the best team in the league with the best goalie in the game on the road. Calm down.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Why was Nielsen so happy to come here? Does he have 0 awareness of the current dynamics of the league? Does he think it's the 90s still? Weird how he's the only guy on planet earth other than Michigan guys who is pumped to play here

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Hello? Anyone awake out there? Anyone wanna play hockey?

Nope, the guys in white are not interested. I would honestly prefer a team with a ton of young guys, trying to prove themselves and auditioning for future NHL jobs.

We have the highest payroll in the NHL, and are one of the worst teams in the league. This is all on Holland.

Tatar

Mar 26, 2011
FL300
It's a good thing we didn't acquire a defenseman this offseason.

This is the difference between a contender and a hopeful. Take notes Kenny

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Mrazek should be in to hopefully spark the team. Wings look like they downed a bunch of sleeping pills before the game. Maybe they are suffering from the flu? God they are horrid on the road.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
They got their butts whooped by the best team in the league with the best goalie in the game on the road. Calm down.

I expect better, and will voice my opinion. This is not good enough at the NHL level. The team should feel embarrassed. All I ask is the team show up, and compete, and skate hard and attempt to win. If they do that, and still lose then fine. But these guys are not even trying. There is no effort, no passion, no desire to win. There is nothing there.

I haven't seen 1 player on our team do anything at all to show he cares, and that is a big problem. But hey, we we're the best team in the NHL 10 years ago, so who cares right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad