No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Then stop quoting me bud.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

83e.jpg

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
You don't hear people complaining about how lazy he is? His lack of commitment? His work ethic? His lack of tenacity?

These are all attitudes problems in my book.

Yeah, I hear the laziness bullshit all the time from folks on here and yet it has never been portrayed as laziness or lack of work ethic or commitment. In fact, his consistency issues have always been paired with statements from the brass about how he wants to be better.

You claim him not “ giving a shit” is why he went to the bench. You think he would keep getting put out there for another half a game if he did something that egregious out of malice or laziness?

Ever read “Of Mice and Men?” We might as well start calling Mantha “Lennie.”

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, I hear the laziness bull**** all the time from folks on here and yet it has never been portrayed as laziness or lack of work ethic or commitment. In fact, his consistency issues have always been paired with statements from the brass about how he wants to be better.

You claim him not “ giving a ****” is why he went to the bench. You think he would keep getting put out there for another half a game if he did something that egregious out of malice or laziness?

Lmao! He is Lennie. Big and slow.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Yeah, I hear the laziness bull**** all the time from folks on here and yet it has never been portrayed as laziness or lack of work ethic or commitment. In fact, his consistency issues have always been paired with statements from the brass about how he wants to be better.

You claim him not “ giving a ****” is why he went to the bench. You think he would keep getting put out there for another half a game if he did something that egregious out of malice or laziness?

Uh.... what?

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Uh.... what?

Yeah, it’s some folks here, not the actual Wings brass.

Again, if it were laziness, you don’t think the hammer would come down on him harder?

No, it’s a bunch of fans who think a professional athlete is lazy when they’re just inconsistent, depressed, dumb, a headcase, etc.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Can I just say how badly AA was misused yet again smh

To be fair, it’s hard to properly use AA when he’s out at center. Our center depth is so bad.

Every winger used in the top 6 got a goal. Martha, Bert, Nyquist and Vanek. And he was -3. So he didn’t play himself into a top line spot.

Well, he wasn’t playing wing for most of the game, so...

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Yeah, it’s some folks here, not the actual Wings brass.

Again, if it were laziness, you don’t think the hammer would come down on him harder?

No, it’s a bunch of fans who think a professional athlete is lazy when they’re just inconsistent, depressed, dumb, a headcase, etc.

There's a certain assistant GM that famously came out and said nearly that...

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00