Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Flames 9pm est Friday 3/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Larkin is a winger now. 2 years in the NHL and almost none of that icetime at center. That's unacceptable. This team doesn't need another winger; they need Larkin learning his natural position at the NHL level. Blash should be fired for that alone. He's done an abysmal job of developing Larkin.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Larkin is a winger now. 2 years in the NHL and almost none of that icetime at center. That's unacceptable. This team doesn't need another winger; they need Larkin learning his natural position at the NHL level. Blash should be fired for that alone. He's done an abysmal job of developing Larkin.

Larkin was terrible there. We were in the playoff hunt then. I agree though, right now, absolutely play Larks in the middle for the rest of the season. Issue is his strength, and defensive game. His vision isn't there right now either.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
That's smart. But remember to diversity your investment with Pogs. I've heard from a reputable source they are back in Alf form.

Pogs were my jam!!!

Me: "Wanna play"
Friend: "ok"
Me: "Lets play for slammers"
Friend: "Nah man, I don't want to lose them"
Me: "Chicken. Ok lets play regular then"

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That's smart. But remember to diversity your investment with Pogs. I've heard from a reputable source they are back in Alf form.

You makes jokes, but when the real world becomes a Mad Max type situation pogs are going to be the new currency.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I mean, I know Blash has to say things like that but... maybe just like, talk about working hard and stuff instead.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Normally I would think that a quote like this garners a lot of unnecessary pressure on a player but at this point, I gotta believe Zetterberg himself would just laugh it off haha.

10 points out with 21 games remaining. So need to overtake 5 wins on the Islanders, Toronto, and Florida. Of course the Wings are currently dead last in the conference. So really you'd have to overtake a total of 8 teams.

If Zetterberg pulls this off, I say put him in the Hall of Fame immediately at the end of the season.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I'm picturing the reluctant citizens of Rock Ridge, suddenly gaining incredible zeal, at the mere mention of Randolph Scott. :D

Jeff Blashill

I wash born here, and I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, and no sidewindin' bushwackin', hornsswagglin', cracker croaker is gonna rouin me playoff chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad