Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Flames 9pm est Friday 3/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Liking that the new trade deadline acquisitions in Martha and Geeen are getting pp time already

Sheahan as our 2nd line winger...

raw

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I love how Khan's phone is liberally correcting Green for Geeen.

Martha is a terrific nickname when we're frustrated with Mantha.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
i think blashill's top priority at this point is to make sure sheahan gets a goal before end of the season

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015

Liking that the new trade deadline acquisitions in Martha and Geeen are getting pp time already

Sheahan as our 2nd line winger...

raw

Sheehan at wing has been so successful. Helm as net front on PP. Yet people wonder why we suck.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
My lines:

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Mantha
Tatar-Nielsen-Larkin
Anthanasiou-Helm-Nyquist
Sheahan-Glendening-Callahan/Miller

Ouellet-Green
Kronwall-Jensen
Dekeyser-Sproul

Larkin-Zetterberg-Mantha
Nyquist-Nielsen-Abdelkader
Anthanasiou-Sheahan-Tatar
Miller-Glendening-Helm
IMO

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Eh, maybe Sheahan has a little resurgence here to close out the season, start looking forward to next season with a more positive attitude and some confidence. At this point what harm can it do playing him on the 2nd line?
Hell, put him up with Z and Mantha.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Eh, maybe Sheahan has a little resurgence here to close out the season, start looking forward to next season with a more positive attitude and some confidence. At this point what harm can it do playing him on the 2nd line?
Hell, put him up with Z and Mantha.
Why don't we just put Callahan there on 2nd line. What harm could it do too? He has just as many goals in NHL this year as Sheahan. Who's knows maybe Cally will play him out of the lineup,lol.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
All you Sheahan haters aren't appreciating what he's bringing to our tank this season. Sad.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Blash is really respecting the tank by moving Riley up. It's fairly incredible that a 2nd line player has not scored a goal all season. I legitimately hope he goes all season without just for the laugh.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Like BreX or Enron stock?

I think Holland is trying to get rich on penny stocks. But he's not Warren Buffett, he's your brother-in-law that you gave $500 to invest from his basement and he's still telling you the market will turn any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad