Pre-Game Talk: Wings @ Flames 9 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Ugh, Hate Luke on the Wing and Joker in. Would much rather have Jurco on that 3rd line and Stone Hands Luke between Miller and Lando.
Totally agree.

However, I love the lineup overall and I think Blashill is trying to make the lineup more balanced which is good. I anticipate the 4th line getting reduced icetime, and that 3rd line should be able to grind it out down low in the offensive zone which is something only the top line and the 4th line has had any success with so far in the season.

The big questionmark is the 2nd line which could either be a huge success or a disaster. Two wingers with questionable defensive skills and a rookie C. Will be interesting.

Pulks is going to look so slow on that line.
I think that is the type of line Pulkkinen should be on though. He should be playing with puckhogs who have speed. Tatar and Larkin should be carrying the puck 90% on that line, with Pulkkinen only trying to get open and going to the net.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
No Richards (still unfortunate he is hurt) and Ericsson on the third pairing.

arson-beetle-o.gif

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Our players need to start jelling together. Simple as that. No panic button, no we need to make huge changes. Our players just need to get it going.

Aug 6, 2012
Our players need to start jelling together. Simple as that. No panic button, no we need to make huge changes. Our players just need to get it going.

Yeah theyy just need to play some hockey. They are thinking too much out there. Need to on their toes alot more than they have been.

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I like the D pairings. I probably would have went with Kindl over Smith, but oh well. Top two pairs look good. I am hoping and expecting to see more hustle and more offense (preferably from our team) tonight.

EDIT: the sooner Datsyuk cones back, the better. I'm tired of seeing Andersson in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino