wings fan 24/7

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I want to watch Phil Kessel stutter, look at the floor, and take 5 minutes to construct a sentence for the entirety of the series.

I don't care about anyone else.

That's not Kessel, that is Dion Phaneuf

Kessel just chuckles awkwardly while rubbing his head, Phaneuf stares off into space for 30 seconds while he thinks of the next 3 words to say

edit: also how awesome would it have been to see Burkie on this. Man I miss the guy
whenever I see Lupul, or JVR light it up it just brings a smile to my face BURKIE YOU GENIUS

Last edited:

Silver91

Agent 0091
May 27, 2007
Unknown
From Toronto:
  • Dion - The guy isn't the robot anymore, he took time adjusting to being the team's captain in media, but now he's fine
  • Kessel - Again, he's starting to come out of his shell with the media, has he ever given 3-minute long interviews post game? He is now...I think he's fine when he's with the team
  • JVR - Think he's probably a lot funnier than most people realize, he's definitely not a quiet guy
  • Bozak - He's always been a great interview I think, so he'll be fun

From Detroit:
  • Franzen - I think he'll be funny, the whole "Mule, not 'The' Mule" thing...
  • Alfredsson - His thoughts on Toronto should be fun
  • Miller - If he's anything like his brother, should be entertaining
  • Cleary - Might have that "grizzled vet/newfie" charm

Frelimo

Jul 6, 2012
Toronto
I wish Komorov would be around for this. Last year we kept hearing about how interesting his stories were. Plus I miss his checking.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Lupul(baring injury) will have a prominent role, As will Clarkson.

Kessel will be interesting cause the HBO crew may want to profile the "best player" but his awkwardness will surely come though.

JVR is a dark horse stand out for me. He's a well spoken guy.
why is "best player" in quotes?

Hounsy

Dec 28, 2003
A wonderful location
Visit site
Interested in watching Rielly, though it's hidden a bit in his respectful rookie mode I think he loves the cameras and the other players seem to genuinely like the kid from the comments I see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad