wings fan 24/7

Calacatz

Jacked!
Aug 10, 2005
April Reimer & Alicia... Plus Carlyle swearing his head off after the Carolina & Chicago games

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Ranger is going to be all over this like white on rice, and the media is going to be all into his back story. It's going to be really painful to listen to him tell us these deep conversations he recently had with some buddy of his and how meta he is about his NHL experience and how the fans are the Leafs' army

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I wanna see Bozak playing CoD and talking **** to the guys xbox handle into the HBO camera, like a ****ing boss.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Datsyuk is magic. I can't wait to see Datsyuk and Kronwall from the Wings and also how Babcock operates his team.

On our side, Kessel, Phaneuf, Orr, McLaren and Carlyle.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
It's HBO, right? I want to see some breasts.

Also curious to see Dion's leadership skills in the locker, and Clarkson's too.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I never saw 24/7 before.
wow.... it will be very. very interesting to see the Leafs side of all of these things, but I don't know...

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
JVR is the most well-spoken leaf imo, really articulate, followed closely by Lupul. I think both will take prominent spots, as well as Kadri (young gun angle).

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Kulemin will get little to no screen time, much like Semin on the Capitals/Pens 24/7.

I fully expect/desire/hope that Kadri is an arrogant ***** on camera. This is why we love him so much. Rock dat SWAG.

Everyone else, I think will be pretty status quo. Kessel will be awkward, Lupul will be well-spoken, Bozak will be goofy, and I think people will like Phaneuf a lot more after 24/7 - he has more personality then his interviews would suggest.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I'm really excited for this.

If this makes any sense, I'm actually glad the Leafs will be on it without Burke as the GM...if he were still GM, I just have this feeling he would have ended up taking up a lot 'air time' on the show in a way I doubt Nonis will.

I never saw 24/7 before.
wow.... it will be very. very interesting to see the Leafs side of all of these things, but I don't know...

if you can download the past episodes to watch them, i'd recommend it. i didn't see them when they were on, but got them after the fact and they were really great to watch (lol, even though the WC for both was already after). you can get them off torrent. if you want to see them and can't figure out how to download them then pm and i'll figure out how to email them to you.

Last edited:

HOCKEYGOON

Feb 27, 2002
The Penalty Box
Visit site
I'm really excited for this.

If this makes any sense, I'm actually glad the Leafs will be on it without Burke as the GM...if he were still GM, I just have this feeling he would have ended up taking up a lot 'air time' on the show in a way I doubt Nonis will.

Nonis is Mr. Personality :sarcasm:

fQNUOFE.jpg

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Plus Carlyle swearing his head off after the Carolina & Chicago games

Filming doesn't begin until late november/december. It's a build up to the winter classic, doesn't cover the regular season as a whole.

Dion, Kadri, and Clarkson will be players of note that will be interesting to watch.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Cleary said it in that interview before but most wings say Datsyuk plays up the language barrier a little bit. I've read Cleary is the funniest on the wings, probably cause hes a newf..If Tootoo is still with the wings I think he would be interesting because of his style of play and all the bs hes gone through. For the leafs I'll wanna see the tough guys and maybe Lupul jam. Rielly's transition and everything will be cool too

Datsyuk is a little quirky but he should be funny, you give him a camera and hes cracking jokes or doing somethnig funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6mq9An9HSY "my english shorter now"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks6Q10qRR3U

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
struggles of life is worth it just to see Leafs on 24/7 HBO

honestly just bozak playing cod would make it for me, thats it

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

I hope to see a lot of The Thrill and Dion. also Dion's hot wife.

Poignant Discussion*

I tell it like it is
Jul 18, 2003
Gatineau, QC
Well Phaneuf is a very...thoughtful interviewer. Certainly takes his time in getting his thoughts across. I'm also pretty interested in seeing how he interacts with the team. Reimer's a good guy and is pretty good with the media. Have to think the Reimer and Bernier goaltending situation will get some focus. Think I'm more familiar with Bozak's twitter than his interviews. Haven't seen much of Bolland's interviews either.

Kulemin I expect to be quiet, but I think JVR will be alright.

The coaches certainly should be interesting.

For the Wings certainly Crusty and Jonas...maybe Weiss as it was rumoured he really wanted to be a Leaf. For the Leafs Dion, Phil, Bernier and Boland but think we will get alot of Morgan. An to be honest VERY interested to watch the 2 coaches, both fired in Anaheim

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
I cannot wait for this. More excited to watch the series than I am to actually go to the WC.

Phaneuf, for obvious reasons, and Datsyuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad