Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
200.gif

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They gave up another ENG? What’s the point, they weren’t even gonna get two SHOTS on net

Reactions: Blender

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Season low shots on goal

Previous season low in shots on goal was yesterday lol

This looked like stupid Hiney Head no-event turtle puck.

Reactions: Blender

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Hamilton has been bad lately. Do I think he'll bounce back and that his season was highly impacted by Injuries/COVID? Absolutely, I'm not even worried. But his play has not helped these last few months.
Hamilton was far from the worst player today that goes to that piece of shit Pavel Zacha hope they can at least least get a 3rd rounder for him ... I wouldn't give that👎

Reactions: Devs3cups

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Season low shots on goal

Previous season low in shots on goal was yesterday lol

This looked like stupid Hiney Head no-event turtle puck.

Seriously, I know it's a mix matched lineup but asking for more than like 4 shots a period isn't asking for a ton

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel the need, the need for Bleed to eviscerate this coaching staff. :laugh:
In my mind, Bleed is no longer the goalie guy, he's the "the GM should fire the coaching staff if he's any good" guy! :laugh:
My load is just about blown (until next game, where I'll have some nice Flaccid Wood to work with) with the Ruff stuff.

Let's hope there's 3 more games and that's it.

If this were years one and two of the rebuild, you could justify bringing him back, but this is year 8 we're going into? Not acceptable.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Hamiltons crap play is the last thing I’m worried about .
I’m worried about us being a bottom 5 team yet again .
I’m worried the same shit happens next season.
First Fitz has to get a starting goalie . An actual legit true #1 . Don’t care if he overpays . Just get a damn goalie . Not his fault but now he has to put his big boy pants on and go to work .
That and get forwards that are not soft as shit . Players that show some emotion and show they give a shit. Try running someone through the boards if we need some momentum . Players that will take a hit to get the puck out of their zone. None of this cute spin off a check and hope to chip the puck past the forechecker . I’m so done with those guys like Tatar Johnson and Zacha . Get done one who shows they give a shit and are willing to pay the price to win

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The funny thing is that if we got goaltending like that all year, this would’ve been an enjoyable season. Of course we get it when we’re Hughes and Nico-less and can’t generate a thing.
I thought Hammond played okay, but I also thought he looked shaky at times and a couple routine pucks looked like they almost went through him. And a shot that was going wide was basically deflected in by him, but he got the goalie interference call to keep that from factoring in. And it's also the Red Wings, who are not good at offense (and aren't really good at anything, despite managing to look like the 95 Devils defensively today), but I didn't think he had a chance on the goal.

Thought it might have leaked through him, but it did not. One timer from close range (I think it was a one timer? Or close enough to one), after a terrible giveaway by Johnsson.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Not even worried.
How mediocre was Hischier last year? Even early this year until he was 100%. I don’t think it’s fair to evaluate a player when he’s hurt unless and until he is permanently hurt the way Schneider ended up. It’s easy to dump on Dr Evil but he was very good early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad