Goalies
i

i

Player to Watch
5422.png

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
XO has been better than most of our D lately, but honestly I'm just glad they realized Sproul still exists. However, Blash is setting him up for failure by inserting him against one of the league's best teams. Guaranteed Sproul will make a mistake against Ovi/Kuz/Backstrom and get benched and scratched.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
I've watched a few Caps games the last weeks they are playing great. I think what sets them apart is their puck possession. They aren't afraid to wind the puck back if there's no clear pass through the neutral zone; their forwards get open for each other and have the ability to hold it that last second for a pass. Pretty sure they're the best defensive team in the league. Subtle differences that set the contenders apart from the pretenders, Washington is about as good as it gets.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
XO has been better than most of our D lately, but honestly I'm just glad they realized Sproul still exists. However, Blash is setting him up for failure by inserting him against one of the league's best teams. Guaranteed Sproul will make a mistake against Ovi/Kuz/Backstrom and get benched and scratched.

I figure, the Caps are gonna score anyway, might as well put players in that can at least try and keep up scoring wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis