Pre-Game Talk: Wings at Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
hey wing fans...hawk fan missing our rivalry....and wondering if Gustavsson gets a start in the B2B? If he does is it Buffalo?

Thanks...

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
hey wing fans...hawk fan missing our rivalry....and wondering if Gustavsson gets a start in the B2B? If he does is it Buffalo?

Thanks...

If Gustavsson gets a start it'll be in Pittsburgh. You start your starter when you need 2 pts against the worst team in the league and on the first night of a back to back.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
If Gustavsson gets a start it'll be in Pittsburgh. You start your starter when you need 2 pts against the worst team in the league and on the first night of a back to back.

alright thanks, looking for a spot start and I am willing to take the gamble of gustavsson vs Pitt..

can't wait to see a wings team with Dats and Zetts surprise the east.....I think you guys if healthy could go deep with a lineup of that includes those two...

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010

Thanks...

If either the Wings or the Blue Jackets clinch the 1st WC spot before the final game of the season, then expect Gustavsson to start the final game against St. Louis. Otherwise, it'll be Howard all the way.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
So once again DRW play the (by far) worst team in the NHL, a team that has NOTHING to play for while the wings can (almost) clinch a playoff spot to continue the awsome playoff legacy of the Wings. Anything BUT a WIN is not an OPTION. Get I T D O N E. :rant:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
This week will be very uneventful if they just get the wins out of the way now. This is basically the team we'll have for the balance of the playoffs (barring a Hank return)...I want to see a killer instinct from these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad