GDT: Wings at Leafs | January 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
He’s scored two more goals than Copp this season.
And 8 less points.

I'm not exactly over the moon with Copp's play on the Wings (the 2C curse continues) but viewing everything through the prism of Copp is getting a bit tiresome here.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Right?

Man are some fans sounding spoiled. The Wings are losing to the team with the 4th best record in the league and people act like they've sucked as long as the Lions.

Playing against the team with the 4th best record in the league didn't seem to bother the second year Seattle Kraken, who were hot garbage last season but are currently in the postseason right now.

Reactions: theYman

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Playing against the team with the 4th best record in the league didn't seem to bother the second year Seattle Kraken, who were hot garbage last season but are currently in the postseason right now.
I don't even know where to begin with that airtight logic.

WTF does the Kraken have to do with the rebuild in Detroit?

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Wings need a new voice in the locker room. They have clearly tuned out Derek Lalonde. I hear this guy named Jeff Blashill is available. Maybe he can fix everything.*

*This is sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: SoupGuru

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Wings need a new voice in the locker room. They have clearly tuned out Derek Lalonde. I hear this guy named Jeff Blashill is available. Maybe he can fix everything.*

*This is sarcasm.

They sure are playing like Blashill is still around.

You know, the thing that was supposed to change when they brought in new coaches and new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad