GDT: Wings at isles 7:00 pm et

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
maybe the upside is that now that the islanders arent losing the refs will call this game fairly

Fairly? We better get back to back 5 on 3s for the officiating to become balanced in this one. I don't like complaining about reffing, but this has been an absolute joke. It's impossible to generate any sustained offensive pressure whatsoever when you have to kill off 6 penalties in a row. This game was ruined from a Wings perspective due to the officiating. They literally ruined the game, for me, I've been forced to watch the Wings on the PK the entire night.

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Haven't been closely watching the game, the Isles' announced just said the penalty calls favor the NYI 6-1, have the RW been actually committing the penalties or is this a case of crap officiating?

This year has been one of the worst officiating I can remember with imbalanced games like this, its almost like the NBA where the home cooking can sometimes make the games unbearable.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Holding Glendenning for 5 seconds on that last rush.
High hits to the back of the head for no reason just skating across the ice.
This is dumb

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
screw you Ottawa at least we have our first round pick

also screw you NYI at least our stars dont ditch us after telling us they want to stay

tank tank tank

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That's still abysmal.

I had them at 15 shots through two periods so not sure I agree with the counter tonight. We will see what they do on a final count. Though generally in most buildings they do a correction during intermission.

They have been on the PK a ton and missed the net a bit. Not really surprised the guys haven't had any flow in this game. A bunch are completely gassed and a bunch are barely hitting the ice. It shows in this third period.

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Fairly? We better get back to back 5 on 3s for the officiating to become balanced in this one. I don't like complaining about reffing, but this has been an absolute joke. It's impossible to generate any sustained offensive pressure whatsoever when you have to kill off 6 penalties in a row. This game was ruined from a Wings perspective due to the officiating. They literally ruined the game, for me, I've been forced to watch the Wings on the PK the entire night.

Should have read your post before writing mine. I am not watching it carefully as I have to work, but have it on in the background. 6-1 power plays favoring one team are usually a result of either bad officiating or a dirty team, which the RW are not. The NHL is desperately in need of improving its professionalism.

Christien

May 1, 2010
What, how bad?
Couldn’t put any weight on one of his legs and I guess the team doctor was talking to Simon and it didn’t look good. Turner Elson got injured too so it could have been about him and not Zadina. Idk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad