GDT: Wings at Hawks 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
Exactly. Its to the benefit of this organization to see if this big, mobile, hard-shooting righty can right the ship in a series of games.

All youre doing is creating a reputation as someone who can't watch players objectively.

He easily could be -4 tonight. That statement is very objective. He makes AHL level mistakes over and over.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I didn't think so either but apparently we have to keep a defensive liability around because he might become a consequential player for us. I don't buy it.
I don't know, maybe we should try to keep some skilled players in the lineup. But maybe not, we definitely have enough skill as it is.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
honestly I hardly ever complain about the refs but the reffing has been horribly biased against us tonight

the boarding call was good but they've failed to call so many things against the hawks all I can do is shake my head

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
honestly I hardly ever complain about the refs but the reffing has been horribly biased against us tonight

the boarding call was good but they've failed to call so many things against the hawks all I can do is shake my head

Agreed. I hate to complain because we wouldn't score on a pp anyway, but holy **** this officiating is hilariously bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad