GDT: Wings at Hawks 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
Mrasuck again. Well they ain't gonna score three so that is pretty much game over.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
This team is so much trash. They are an embarrassment to the organization and needs to put in front of a firing squad.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Goals just go in against Mrazek. Yeah it's a good opportunity given up, but does he need to slide across the net to leave an open net for the rebound?

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Goals just go in against Mrazek. Yeah it's a good opportunity given up, but does he need to slide across the net to leave an open net for the rebound?

I really hate when Ken and Mick talk about deflections and act like goalies never have a chance with those shots, ********, plenty of goalies are in better position to make saves, not all deflections are unsavable.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
I can handle losing, but how many years now has it been since this team was regularly fun to watch? At least give us some entertainment if we're going to suck this bad anyway.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I can handle losing, but how many years now has it been since this team was regularly fun to watch? At least give us some entertainment if we're going to suck this bad anyway.

I agree with this, and it's a huge issue. There's been plenty of really bad teams in the NHL over the years, but few have been this boring. Very few intriguing story lines, it's basically just Mantha and a little bit of AA.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Tough to make the first save when your defenseman tips it while screening you, also tough to make a second save when your defenseman lets the trailer clean up the garbage free of charge.

Come on. I'm not sayin mrazek has been anything resembling competent this year. But let's call a spade a spade. This defence is atrocious. To blame Pete tonight is not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad