GDT: Wings at Hawks 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I want Larkin to develop as a C and everything, but I'd prefer him with Hank and Mantha right now over anyone.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I haven't minded the losses this year, but I always want the team to beat the Hawks.

Go Wings.

Yeah, I always want them to beat the Hawks too. At least there's an upside to losing this year too. Makes the losses very bearable - and that's even without there being some amazing elite talent in the draft this year.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
I had low expectations going in to season but I always have high expectations against Hawks

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I want Larkin to develop as a C and everything, but I'd prefer him with Hank and Mantha right now over anyone.

He's playing with decent players, still. He needs to learn how to take faceoffs and play center at the NHL level. I think it's pretty clear that management decided to use this year as development for him. He can obviously play in the NHL at wing.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Even after three Stanley Cups and being the class of the league for years, with us being a laughingstock, and it's still more important to Chicago fans to chant "Detroit sucks" than to cheer for their own guys. Always the little brother, I guess :laugh: but it seems pathetic to me.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Even after three Stanley Cups and being the class of the league for years, with us being a laughingstock, and it's still more important to Chicago fans to chant "Detroit sucks" than to cheer for their own guys. Always the little brother, I guess :laugh: but it seems pathetic to me.

Agree

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
at this point I am just fascinated at which streak is gonna end first

-road pp goal
-sheahan's goaless streak
-nyquist's goaless streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events