GDT: Wings at Hawks (10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I thought Seider had a good game, which is nice. Not a great play by Raymond, but it happens. Zadina had a lot of good chances, it's hard to not be frustrated.

Oh well, time to wipe the memory on this game and hope they come out better against the ducks on sunday.

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
All you do is piss and moan about other humans on a forum all the time and the moment an iota is directed at you it's a huge problem.
I do? Really? I could call you many names, but I refrain. Cause internet squabbles are meaningless. Enjoy the ban.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Dude? Honestly do you even know how to read? I said we lost to a team that is tanking for Connor Bedard i didn't say we're tanking.

My god people learn how to read before you post.
To be fair, your punctuation and sentence structure (especially the comma placement) made it read like Detroit is the team that's tanking because they are losing to a crappy team in OT.

Reactions: RedWingzz

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
I think Raymond and Seider generally had decent games. But Raymond has no confidence in his shot and both of them keep getting their shots blocked. That last play was atrocious for both. Raymond with the big mistake and Seider just gave up on the one on one defense. I hope they keep building on the good things they've done tonight though. Speaking of building on good things... Zadina had an excellent game but just can't score, at all, but he looked like he was a very positive impact. Don't know why he can't score. His accuracy seems totally off.
Raymond Zadina and Seider deserved better outcomes tonight

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Dude? Honestly do you even know how to read? I said we lost to a team that is tanking for Connor Bedard i didn't say we're tanking.

My god people learn how to read before you post.

I don't think my reading skills are the issue here, I think it's your delivery that is lacking. Your sentence structure is pretty weak, and your attempt at sarcasm was weak if I must admit. Just try a little harder to come up with sentences that make sense, and other people won't be confused.

You don't need the comma in your first sentence, that's the issue here....Remove your comma and I understand what you we're attempting to say, but don't get all angry at me for not understanding your poor grammar.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
To be fair, your punctuation and sentence structure (especially the comma placement) made it read like Detroit is the team that's tanking because they are losing to a crappy team in OT.
There's nothing wrong with my punctuation, I said we lost to a team meaning Chicago, That is purposely tanking for Connor Bedard. In no way was i referring to Detroit.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I don't think my reading skills are the issue here, I think it's your delivery that is lacking. Your sentence structure is pretty weak, and you attempt at sarcasm was weak if I must admit. Just try a little harder to come up with sentences that make sense, and other people won't be confused.
Dude, I said we lost to a team that's tanking for Connor Bedard. How you implied that i meant Detroit. I sure as hell don't know you even got that idea.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Dude, I said we lost to a team that's tanking for Connor Bedard. How you implied that i meant Detroit. I sure as hell don't know you even got that idea.
I just told you how I got that idea, you put your comma in the wrong spot which completely changed the meaning of your post.

Honestly it doesn't matter man, I now understand your point, it just didn't make sense originally. Go Wings Go, we should have held onto that lead for sure.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Boy, folks bringing the snippy snappy in here tonight. Those reverse retro unis really got people worked.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I just told you how I got that idea, you put your comma in the wrong spot which completely changed the meaning of your post.

Honestly it doesn't matter man, I now understand your point, it just didn't make sense originally. Go Wings Go, we should have held onto that lead for sure.
Yeah whatever, Nothing i suggested said that Detroit was the one tanking.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I could do without Ned. He really likes to give up the softies. Christ if I wanted that why didn't we just suit up Howard

Reactions: Steve Yzerlland
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad