GDT: Wings at Florida | 7:30, December 8, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
Man such an empty arena. Everybody's at the beach geting hammered. hahaha
Their arena is far from the beach actually. It's right on the edge of the Everglades. If you Google Map it, you won't believe how horrific the location is. Nothing else like it.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
The only thing I don’t like about Berggren is he wears #52

That’s a d man’s # bro

Giovanni Smith had his number. Blame him.

I got my postgame thread comment all loaded up and ready to go but the mods are sleeping...

Kinda like the whole Detroit team.

This game was f***ing embarrassing. A good NHL goalie would have kept it closer. A great goalie might have stolen this one. Ned has been absolute trash and we’d be better with Ulkinuora, Pickard or Hellberg at this point.

ColdToiletSeats

Jul 10, 2006
Detroit
Ned is certified trash .. we need to stop hurting ourselves by starting him at all

Attachments

• nedsucks.jpg
    nedsucks.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Giovanni Smith had his number. Blame him.

Kinda like the whole Detroit team.

This game was f***ing embarrassing. A good NHL goalie would have kept it closer. A great goalie might have stolen this one. Ned has been absolute trash and we’d be better with Ulkinuora, Pickard or Hellberg at this point.
No great nhl goalie was stealing this game we were getting outshot like 32-12 bro… sorry… nah

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

Remember when I said Ned plays small and goalies that rely on reaction and athleticism tend to be inconsistent? Yeah, I got flamed for that big time, but I guess it's ok to bash him now, lol.

Hellberg is actually 3-0 in the NHL. Send Ned down and bring Hellberg back. Let Ned find his game in GR, he'll clear waivers. I want to see Magnus get a legit shot at the NHL, he's not getting any younger (31).

No great nhl goalie was stealing this game we were getting outshot like 32-12 bro… sorry… nah
Remember when Bernie stole a handful of games for us? I think the Wings were outshot in every single one of his games, some by a considerable margin.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

“A great goalie” being key here. We’ve seen all time greats get shelled and scrape out a win against Detroit.

A good goalie would have kept it 3-1. That first goal was hideous. So we’re a few others.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I feel bad for Lindstrom. I feel like he still has potential and can still be a valuable complimentary player. But everytime he gets a shot this year, it's with Hagg.

Reactions: Henkka and 14ari13

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I feel bad for Lindstrom. I feel like he still has potential and can still be a valuable complimentary player. But everytime he gets a shot this year, it's with Hagg.
Hagg is as brutal as Nedeljkovic.
Apart from these 2 and Lindstrom, Kubalik and Raymond were very sloppy.
I guess Nedeljkovic and Hagg were the worst tonight.
Berggren and Veleno create most havoc. Larkin continues to struggle on faceoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad