Post-Game Talk: Wings 3 @ Canucks 2 | Now with 0% Burr

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
The one (minor) saving grace of Eriksson's contract is that the money is frontloaded and heavy on signing bonuses. So by July 2nd, 2018 he'll have $14M of remaining salary while taking up $24M in cap space over four years... at least if he's not waiver material he'll be attractive to low-budget, tanking teams.

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Ugh...

You know, if you're gay, go be gay. I'm happy for you and happy that we live in a free country where people can live heir lives the way they want. It's very important to reach out when people feel persecuted to the point they can't be themselves to the point where they give up on themselves and worse, life. I support that.

But be gay and don't impede other peoples lives. How much is too much? Wouldn't their efforts be better spent getting their message out in the community? Spend some quality time in schools?

What about people who are shy? Have big noses? Are fat? Are skinny? Are old? Are young? Are cats? Where do we draw the line?

Yes, I admit I have pride fatigue. I'm a straight male over thirty and I tire of having it all thrust in my face. Where's my promo?

Sorry for the frustrated rant. If you are included in this group I mean no disrespect.

Paulinvancouver

Dec 19, 2015
I don't know anything about goldobin. But it does help smooth the age gap.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Ugh...

You know, if you're gay, go be gay. I'm happy for you and happy that we live in a free country where people can live heir lives the way they want. It's very important to reach out when people feel persecuted to the point they can't be themselves to the point where they give up on themselves and worse, life. I support that.

But be gay and don't impede other peoples lives. How much is too much? Wouldn't their efforts be better spent getting their message out in the community? Spend some quality time in schools?

What about people who are shy? Have big noses? Are fat? Are skinny? Are old? Are young? Are cats? Where do we draw the line?

Yes, I admit I have pride fatigue. I'm a straight male over thirty and I tire of having it all thrust in my face. Where's my promo?

Sorry for the frustrated rant. If you are included in this group I mean no disrespect.

Uhh where is your promo? Mmm walk in front of Victoria Secret?

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
What's happening to this Vancouver Crowd? First singing Journey earlier in the season but this Bon Jovi job was soooo Loud!! And we scored after it!! Great Job Boucher!

Paulinvancouver

Dec 19, 2015
Whoever is coming up with this singing stuff is awesome. I love it. Please keep doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad