Toronto
What's the situation, Professor?

PIReWsU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Also, this Russian-focused NHL YouTube channel has just put up several long-lost clips of the Professor:

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
I wish somebody would tell Willie to just play to let the young guys play. Forget about trying to win... call em up and give the kids freedom!

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I wish somebody would tell Willie to just play to let the young guys play. Forget about trying to win... call em up and give the kids freedom!

Hehe no Willie doesn't swing that way. He'll ride the twins for 20 min each, give Granlund Megna and Sutter plenty of PP minutes then finish the game by calling out Horvat for "not playing defense".
:yo:

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Hopefully Benning knows that Hansen/Miller/Edler are allowed to be traded on game days :sarcasm:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Whats the lineup with the mumps outbrake and possible Hansen and Miler trades??

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
So who's all still out with the mumps? Sounded like Stecher was recovered, but Tanev was questionable, and Hutton just started showing symptoms the other day. Don't think I've seen anything on Granlund or Tryamkin...anyone else see anything?

I would totally start Bachmann to avoid injuring Miller.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Avatars are deliberately turned off en masse when the servers are running hot or expected to. Same as users online and stuff like that. HF is upgrading after this season ends.

And here I thought the entire board got mass infractions for posting too much and crashing it every time a trade is made.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
So who's all still out with the mumps? Sounded like Stecher was recovered, but Tanev was questionable, and Hutton just started showing symptoms the other day. Don't think I've seen anything on Granlund or Tryamkin...anyone else see anything?

I would totally start Bachmann to avoid injuring Miller.

IF they are serious about trading Miller, and something could be imminent, then yes it would make sense to start Bachman. I personally don't see a Miller trade happening though, but could be wrong.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Avatars are deliberately turned off en masse when the servers are running hot or expected to. Same as users online and stuff like that. HF is upgrading after this season ends.

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

I too wonder what our lineup is going to look like. Will also be interesting to see if Willie starts to coach a bit different, would like to watch ice times and who plays with who.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
This is a massive game for draft position. Got to lose it in regulation.
The Wings are one of the 3 teams tied with us at 58 points, along with the Stars and Hurricanes.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Are the Canucks actually going to dress Hansen for tonight's game? Miller I get, showcase and no other option. If Hansen gets hurt I take back everything nice I said about Benning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad