Post-Game Talk: Wings 1, Leafs 4, Bozie with the Shorty, we Win

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
fatguykc.gif

What is Kessel doing at a Royals game?

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Win or lose why can't these guys give this effort every night.
Good game by all. The team was better than any individual (who all played well).

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I was calling out Holland for poor play a while ago saying how he was disappointing me. Literally since then he's been much better. You're welcome boys

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Lieweke, Shanahan, Nonis, all probably strongly suggested that the players do not disrespect the fans.

Symbolic things as Saluting are big deals, young people let this be a learning experience for you.

I am sure there are a few players that didn't feel comfortable with this, so Kessel and Dion and whoever followed them, some players didn't tonight.

Tells you the leadership is fractured and I am glad some, maybe Bozak and Robidas talked some sense into the team.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Played tonight very similar to how they played Pittsburgh a week or so ago. Just got a few more lucky bounces and got the W and 2 points.

Good effort.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Another great game! This team may have issues with finding their way back from a bad game, but their wins have been the most convincing team efforts that we've seen under the Kessel era.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I have to say that i am really proud of how the team played today, and while they had their sticky spots, they really stuck to the game plan. they are winning really well which is what i'm focused on.

I'm bummed that Franson got his point streak snapped. (it would have been nice for him to tie Kuervers) but i know he'd rather have the win.

Holland and Panik are playing incredibly well, and I keep forgetting Leivo is playing (which is great).

Polak is hurt i hope it's a stinger.

Kurvers not Kuervers.

I'm always a bit happy when thinks like streaks or shutouts are broken -- I worry that personal accomplishments get in the way of team play.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Lieweke, Shanahan, Nonis, all probably strongly suggested that the players do not disrespect the fans.

Symbolic things as Saluting are big deals, young people let this be a learning experience for you.

I am sure there are a few players that didn't feel comfortable with this, so Kessel and Dion and whoever followed them, some players didn't tonight.

Tells you the leadership is fractured and I am glad some, maybe Bozak and Robidas talked some sense into the team.

How long has saluting the fans been symbolic? 2 years? I've always thought it to be pretty dumb and overblown. I wish every team didn't do it.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Kurvers not Kuervers.

I'm always a bit happy when thinks like streaks or shutouts are broken -- I worry that personal accomplishments get in the way of team play.

thank you. :)
i agree. i mean. it's nice on one aspect - but keep it team focused, in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad