Windsor Spitfires 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHL 17

Nov 8, 2018
Windsor, On
The trades provide more depth and gri. As well it sends a message to the fans, " they want to be competitive" BB

Well done, now maybe a tough d to finish the polish!

Reactions: Teflon

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
I'd go with an effective D. If the D are effective at getting the puck out there is less " net clearing" required with the puck at the other end of the rink.

4 Bobby ORR

Nov 26, 2008
South Detroit
I'd go with an effective D. If the D are effective at getting the puck out there is less " net clearing" required with the puck at the other end of the rink.
For me- defense win you games. We have enough fire power up front.
Our first Memorial cup run we brought in a shut down defenseman (Shutron) to help out an average goalie (Engelage).

Reactions: Teflon

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
For me- defense win you games. We have enough fire power up front.
Our first Memorial cup run we brought in a shut down defenseman (Shutron) to help out an average goalie (Engelage).
Which is the effective D. Shutron was great at moving the puck out of the D zone. Clearing the net he was average. Young was the D that made them pay for crease entry.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
As a Gens fan, I'll be tuning in tonight to see how Harrison does. Anyone know if he is still #44

lazyboy

Sponsor
May 24, 2010
Wallaceburg, Ontario
If anyone is going to Sarnia on Friday for the sting game, I have a flex pack for the season and have barely made a dent in them. A can offer a limited number of freebies if anyone is interested. Just DM today or tomorrow and I’ll get back to you

PS: I’m an anomaly in that I’m a spits fan with sting season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad