Windsor Spitfires 2019 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
thats more then fair. even then, if you have a 30 goal scorer on your 3rd line, your probably a pretty good team. now if you want to trade purboo for picks and use the picks to get a better OA d, then i get that, jake paquette or elijah roberts from niagara maybe.

I was thinking along those lines. I agree if you can get a 30 goal scorer on the 3rd line that's good. I don't feel confident in that happening if Letowski is the returning coach.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Boka worth keeping if he accepts a shutdown role. Purboo inconsistencies are not worth the risk moving forward. Scores in bunches and then disappears for several games. Plus I've been told he is the major dressing room issue. Time to part ways with him. Douglas and Corcoran not even close to making the NHL nor the AHL if they were eligible. Improvement off season conditioning is a must to be a integral part of the core next season. Still the easiest biggest improvement can be made with the coaching staff. Loss sales of STH vs buyout of TL contract. I don't think too many teams would be jumping to grab Letowski meaning the payout is real as he would likely be a spectator if let go. If he took a lower scale job in some capacity somewhere we might be able to lessen the cost by paying only the difference. Draft only players committed to coming here in the early rounds. Future draft picks for a no show won't reap any rewards the next couple of seasons.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Boka worth keeping if he accepts a shutdown role. Purboo inconsistencies are not worth the risk moving forward. Scores in bunches and then disappears for several games. Plus I've been told he is the major dressing room issue. Time to part ways with him. Douglas and Corcoran not even close to making the NHL nor the AHL if they were eligible. Improvement off season conditioning is a must to be a integral part of the core next season. Still the easiest biggest improvement can be made with the coaching staff. Loss sales of STH vs buyout of TL contract. I don't think too many teams would be jumping to grab Letowski meaning the payout is real as he would likely be a spectator if let go. If he took a lower scale job in some capacity somewhere we might be able to lessen the cost by paying only the difference. Draft only players committed to coming here in the early rounds. Future draft picks for a no show won't reap any rewards the next couple of seasons.

sounds good.
Boka ONLY gets shutdown role on ice.
If cant accept that, he MUST be traded away.

Reactions: Cherrydon

member 71782

Let the offseason begin.
If and it’s a big if, Letowski and company are let go as they should be I doubt we see anything for a few days and even then it could depend on who Rychel has in mind or how certain things play out over the coming weeks. I don’t think we see any movement until Rychel has wrapped up another coach and again, that’s only if they do decide to move on from him.
With only Allen and Campbell definitely gone and Garagan likely gone unless Rychel hits the reset button there are a number of players who should be worried about their positions going forward.
Potential OAs
Incze – Unless they are going to keep him as a mentor for a 16 year old should be moved simply to avoid using an OA spot on a goaltender who isn’t going to play every night if Piiroinen is back.
Stevenson – He doesn’t bring enough to the table. Keeping him is like bringing in Allen this year. They need more from an OA D and if they decide to keep Corcoran all year as well as the rest of the D there is no room for an OA on the back end.
Garagan – He should never have been brought in and there likely is a very limited if any market for him. I would imagine he will be released.
Boka – Going forward if they can add some solid young talent his only role on this team becomes 4th line and PK as well as available to move up and down the line up if they are sort handed. If that’s not acceptable move on and quite honestly I think by the deadline he should be moved anyways. He’s a heart and soul kind of player but at the same time he has a limited skill set that, being used the way he has been doesn’t help this team going forward. It’s on Letowski and company for using him that way but going forward it would be on Rychel if he keeps him around and allows Letowski or another coach to use him like that in the future.
Purboo – Like Boka he has a limited skill set although a much larger one then Boka. As the league gets faster his skating keeps hurting him. His lack of physical play, that he initiates is also a detriment. He can take the physical play and can score in just the right situations but he’s not an offensive catalyst who can carry the puck into the zone and make others better. He tends to be the one that others make better. If he’s back a third line role that creates scoring depth as well as a spot on special teams, 2nd PK and 2nd PP unit depending on other PP options. I would not put him in the top 6 and would actually prefer him on the fourth line with Boka for similar reason as Boka. In the end though by the deadline I would imagine he is moved depending on how the team is doing.
Forwards
Douglas – Needs to improve his conditioning in the offseason. He also needs to be more consistent even though he was one of the most consistent players this year it wasn’t all for the right reasons. Hopefully he spends a lot of time in Dallas during the offseason getting in shape and getting better in his all around game. He is capable of playing 2nd line but has to improve his overall game.
Angle – Pleasantly surprised with the improvement. With a better year now behind him I would hope he takes that as a big confidence boost and continues to improve. He has more to give and with any luck and improvements throughout the organization hopefully he can realize how much more he can bring.
Playfair – Yes he was out for a while but he was still somewhat disappointing. At the start of the season I had him over Angle but outside of a couple of glimpses here and there he really didn’t do a whole lot. Next year if there’s an influx of talent he’s a 3rd/4th line player at best if he can hold a spot at all. While I would keep him over Boka it’s only because he’s a year younger.
D’Amico – He showed a lot of progression then fell off a cliff in terms of production. He’s still got a couple of years left but going forward he has to get back on track or get passed byt younger players coming in. Depending on who comes in 2nd/3rd line next year.
Frasca – He started off decent but as his ice time dried up so did his production. I can see him starting on the 3rd line next season playing regularly and what he does with regular ice time will determine where he ends up in the line up.
Cuylle – As a 16 year old he did extremely well proving he can score at this level. He needs to improve the defensive side of his game but that will come with experience. Him and Foudy should be 1st line starting from the beginning of the season.
Foudy – Like Cuylle he did extremely well showing he can play at this level. Needs to increase his strength and at times his awareness with and without the puck but that will come with experience.
McDonald - :Like Frasca he started off decent with limited ice time and as things started to improve his ice time dried up and his production fell off a bit. He needs a regular role, 2nd/3rd line next year depending on who they bring in will determine where he ends up. He’s capable of playing a 2nd line role but if they can add a solid contributor he could very easily fit on the 3rd line and still contribute.
Defence
Corcoran – He was forced into a role he wasn’t suited for with more ice time then he could handle. He has his moments as a solid two way D but he also has his moments with too many turnovers and things not going in the right direction. Unless they draft a kid who can step in as a #1 right off the bat or have someone in the system who will come in and take on that role he will be the default #1 next year again.
Staois – I think he will become the odd man out next year. He can skate and he can shoot once in a while but he lacks a high level of hockey sense and tends to give up too many turnovers as well as gives up on plays. He will never be more than a middle pairing D and Windsor already has 3 or 4 of them who can do the job as well as him.
Ladd – I see him as being very similar to Corcoran, a solid two way D that can play on the middle pairing.
Henault – He’s similar to Ladd, a bit more offence to his game or at least a bit more willing to rush the puck. I think Ladd has more upside overall while Henault has more offensive potential. Start the season on the second pair with Ladd but depending on who comes in and how Robinson progresses he could drop down the line up.
Robinson – He’s still very raw but you can see his confidence growing every time he was out there. It would have been nice to see how far he could have come with more opportunity. I can see him on the third pairing to start the season but if he can improve in a way similar to Henault did from year one to year two I can see him moving up the line up. Needs to get stronger and become more aware of what’s happening around him but that should come with experience.
Goalies
Piiroinen – I’m not opposed to keeping him and can understand moving on from him. He showed early he could play i this league but he also struggled for an extremely long stretch as well. Some of that is on him and some on how Letowski used him. If there are better options at other positions in the import draft to take a second import I have no problem moving on from him other than there is no plan in place for a starter outside of keeping Incze. On the other hand if they keep him and he starts to struggle and they are looking to develop a younger goaltender to take over when he graduates it becomes a major problem next season. Tough choice to make but if there is no other real options in the second round of the import draft I would go with taking the chance that he can get things going in the right direction.
Line Up
Cuylle – Foudy - ???
Douglas – Angle - ???
D’Amico – Frasca – McDonald
Playfair – Boka – Purboo
??? – Corcoran
Henault – Ladd
Robinson - ???
Piiroinen
???
This is assuming all of Garagan/Stevenson/Incze do not return but everyone else who is eligible is here to start the year.
None of Playfair/Boka/Purboo would be happy on the 4th line but for Windsor that becomes a solid 4th line with players that can move up and down the line up as needed and would likely see much more minutes than a typical 4th line thus allowing a bit more managed minutes for everyone else since there would still be a fair number of younger kids in the top of the line up. They would also play solid minutes in special teams, all three on the PK and Purboo on the PP.
Rychel would need to hit on his first two picks in the priority selection as well as his first in the import draft. He then needs to get a couple of his unsigned prospects into the line up as well as find some depth that can rotate in and out as needed.
Many will disagree, no problem and I can understand a lot of the reasons but going forward the youth has to be the priority and if Boka/Purboo/Playfair are going to be here next year they have to accept new roles within the roster. If Boka and Purboo particularly were to be moved I would rather see those spots go to prospects/younger players than bring in another warm body OA who will play on the 4th line/bottom pairing like Campbell and Allen did. Boka and Purboo are not top tier OAs next year and if Rychel were looking to replace them with cheaper options there would be a step down in talent. If he is going to add a higher end OA or two that will cost more than he gets from moving them. Move them and run with no OAs or keep them if he insists on having OAs but they need to drop way down the line up if they are going to be kept.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Generally speaking, I agree with CFaub.

Right now, I think it's a dangerous move to assume you'll get guaranteed better in the Import to replace Piiroinen. Even if you have a "sure thing", there's no guarantee the player will adjust. Unless you can find an OHL-ready 2001 in a trade, you stick with Piiroinen. He has experience now; sink or swim.

Regarding the D - Stevenson is likely gone as he doesn't bring enough as an OA. With him and Allen out, plus Robinson in, you've got a hole there that should be filled by a top pick (either 1st or 2nd round). I like Stevenson but he's not overly offensive, not physical, and you'd want one of those two standing out in an OA. Allen was very useful because he was the policeman on a team that needed one. IF they can get something solid for Staios, or find a better option (ie. more physical), then I'm not against that. I like his offensive potential, and his willingness to get involved, but he's just too small.

Re OAs - Get something for Incze and move on. Great kid, loves the game, but... no room for him, unless he's willing to take a backseat to a younger guy. Garagan moves on, no choice, no room. Boka and Purboo either accept lower roles or move on. While I really like both of their games, Purboo's so inconsistent that it's not worth it and Boka's game is meant for a third-or-fourth line role. We've seen that. That said, it wouldn't shock me if both return for a bit next season before being dealt.

punch1943

Apr 15, 2012
South Detroit
if boka doesnt want to be a third line guy and pouts about it, sorry but see you later. your 20 and got 12 goals this year, your a third line guy. want more ice? produce.
I’m sure he wants more ice time. Almost everyone does, but I’m betting he wants it on a different team. In this case this old saying is appropriate ‘screw me once...shame on you, screw me twice shame on me’..

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Generally speaking, I agree with CFaub.

Right now, I think it's a dangerous move to assume you'll get guaranteed better in the Import to replace Piiroinen. Even if you have a "sure thing", there's no guarantee the player will adjust. Unless you can find an OHL-ready 2001 in a trade, you stick with Piiroinen. He has experience now; sink or swim.

Regarding the D - Stevenson is likely gone as he doesn't bring enough as an OA. With him and Allen out, plus Robinson in, you've got a hole there that should be filled by a top pick (either 1st or 2nd round). I like Stevenson but he's not overly offensive, not physical, and you'd want one of those two standing out in an OA. Allen was very useful because he was the policeman on a team that needed one. IF they can get something solid for Staios, or find a better option (ie. more physical), then I'm not against that. I like his offensive potential, and his willingness to get involved, but he's just too small.

Re OAs - Get something for Incze and move on. Great kid, loves the game, but... no room for him, unless he's willing to take a backseat to a younger guy. Garagan moves on, no choice, no room. Boka and Purboo either accept lower roles or move on. While I really like both of their games, Purboo's so inconsistent that it's not worth it and Boka's game is meant for a third-or-fourth line role. We've seen that. That said, it wouldn't shock me if both return for a bit next season before being dealt.

its been said many many times Boka should be on 3rd or most likely 4th line.
But never happened.
Sickening.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
If WR is on the ball he fires TL quick. STM early bird comes soon!!

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
I don't think a "decision" on Letowski will be made until after Florida Panthers season is over.

Reactions: OHLTG

member 71782

Reading that article to me it sounds like a decision has been made and it's not one that will make many of us happy.

Too many "it's on me" from Rychel in it. Great to see him take responsibility for his part but it also sounds like he's covering for Letowski.

While we won't know definitively for a while it just doesn't sound promising.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Reading that article to me it sounds like a decision has been made and it's not one that will make many of us happy.

Too many "it's on me" from Rychel in it. Great to see him take responsibility for his part but it also sounds like he's covering for Letowski.

While we won't know definitively for a while it just doesn't sound promising.

I do like what he mentioned about Morgan. there’s no reason why he shouldn’t have been successful in windsor. I won’t speculate but if what I heard was true it’s on both the coach and gm. good on rychel for opening the dialog about it

member 71782

I do like what he mentioned about Morgan. there’s no reason why he shouldn’t have been successful in windsor. I won’t speculate but if what I heard was true it’s on both the coach and gm. good on rychel for opening the dialog about it

I do agree with that. It's on both and his comments about digging deeper into that with the coaches shows he expects some accountability on that.

With or without Letowski staying a bit of a culture change in how he relays things to the fans is in order and this is a step in the right direction but one day after being swept isn't a large sample size.

He can't be open about everything but something that shows responsibility on his part and expectation of accountability within the public eye is needed.

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
Interesting talking about Medina coming over since it doesn’t look like he played at a high level this year.

It also doesn’t really sound like Letowski is getting axed nor do I think that should we ever expect Boughner to come back. I think that’s a pipe dream.

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004

It’s not a secret, it was issues with the coach in Morgan’s case.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
The way I read the article, WR took a lot of the blame, but I don't think he'd publicly blame TL, either. That said, I'm still not sold on TL returning. WR isn't one to show those cards very often.

I also took it that Stevenson is 50/50 at best given what they're looking for with an OA D-man.

One last thing - it read like Piiroinen and ??? will be in net next season. No mention of Incze and their hope that Medina comes around, plus the fact that they have high hopes for the sixth pick and the Import pick.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards

I agree with what the both of you are saying. I found what he said about Starikov quite frustrating. Just from the point of view he said Starikov didn't want to put the work in. Rychel is the one that picked him. I am sure he might own it but he wasn't about to in that article. He admits he overrated the talent on the team and they need to get better. It's a long time from now until Sept, I hope it gets better but overall this is one of the worst seasons under Rychel as GM.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Let the offseason begin.
If and it’s a big if, Letowski and company are let go as they should be I doubt we see anything for a few days and even then it could depend on who Rychel has in mind or how certain things play out over the coming weeks. I don’t think we see any movement until Rychel has wrapped up another coach and again, that’s only if they do decide to move on from him.
With only Allen and Campbell definitely gone and Garagan likely gone unless Rychel hits the reset button there are a number of players who should be worried about their positions going forward.
Potential OAs
Incze – Unless they are going to keep him as a mentor for a 16 year old should be moved simply to avoid using an OA spot on a goaltender who isn’t going to play every night if Piiroinen is back.
Stevenson – He doesn’t bring enough to the table. Keeping him is like bringing in Allen this year. They need more from an OA D and if they decide to keep Corcoran all year as well as the rest of the D there is no room for an OA on the back end.
Garagan – He should never have been brought in and there likely is a very limited if any market for him. I would imagine he will be released.
Boka – Going forward if they can add some solid young talent his only role on this team becomes 4th line and PK as well as available to move up and down the line up if they are sort handed. If that’s not acceptable move on and quite honestly I think by the deadline he should be moved anyways. He’s a heart and soul kind of player but at the same time he has a limited skill set that, being used the way he has been doesn’t help this team going forward. It’s on Letowski and company for using him that way but going forward it would be on Rychel if he keeps him around and allows Letowski or another coach to use him like that in the future.
Purboo – Like Boka he has a limited skill set although a much larger one then Boka. As the league gets faster his skating keeps hurting him. His lack of physical play, that he initiates is also a detriment. He can take the physical play and can score in just the right situations but he’s not an offensive catalyst who can carry the puck into the zone and make others better. He tends to be the one that others make better. If he’s back a third line role that creates scoring depth as well as a spot on special teams, 2nd PK and 2nd PP unit depending on other PP options. I would not put him in the top 6 and would actually prefer him on the fourth line with Boka for similar reason as Boka. In the end though by the deadline I would imagine he is moved depending on how the team is doing.
Forwards
Douglas – Needs to improve his conditioning in the offseason. He also needs to be more consistent even though he was one of the most consistent players this year it wasn’t all for the right reasons. Hopefully he spends a lot of time in Dallas during the offseason getting in shape and getting better in his all around game. He is capable of playing 2nd line but has to improve his overall game.
Angle – Pleasantly surprised with the improvement. With a better year now behind him I would hope he takes that as a big confidence boost and continues to improve. He has more to give and with any luck and improvements throughout the organization hopefully he can realize how much more he can bring.
Playfair – Yes he was out for a while but he was still somewhat disappointing. At the start of the season I had him over Angle but outside of a couple of glimpses here and there he really didn’t do a whole lot. Next year if there’s an influx of talent he’s a 3rd/4th line player at best if he can hold a spot at all. While I would keep him over Boka it’s only because he’s a year younger.
D’Amico – He showed a lot of progression then fell off a cliff in terms of production. He’s still got a couple of years left but going forward he has to get back on track or get passed byt younger players coming in. Depending on who comes in 2nd/3rd line next year.
Frasca – He started off decent but as his ice time dried up so did his production. I can see him starting on the 3rd line next season playing regularly and what he does with regular ice time will determine where he ends up in the line up.
Cuylle – As a 16 year old he did extremely well proving he can score at this level. He needs to improve the defensive side of his game but that will come with experience. Him and Foudy should be 1st line starting from the beginning of the season.
Foudy – Like Cuylle he did extremely well showing he can play at this level. Needs to increase his strength and at times his awareness with and without the puck but that will come with experience.
McDonald - :Like Frasca he started off decent with limited ice time and as things started to improve his ice time dried up and his production fell off a bit. He needs a regular role, 2nd/3rd line next year depending on who they bring in will determine where he ends up. He’s capable of playing a 2nd line role but if they can add a solid contributor he could very easily fit on the 3rd line and still contribute.
Defence
Corcoran – He was forced into a role he wasn’t suited for with more ice time then he could handle. He has his moments as a solid two way D but he also has his moments with too many turnovers and things not going in the right direction. Unless they draft a kid who can step in as a #1 right off the bat or have someone in the system who will come in and take on that role he will be the default #1 next year again.
Staois – I think he will become the odd man out next year. He can skate and he can shoot once in a while but he lacks a high level of hockey sense and tends to give up too many turnovers as well as gives up on plays. He will never be more than a middle pairing D and Windsor already has 3 or 4 of them who can do the job as well as him.
Ladd – I see him as being very similar to Corcoran, a solid two way D that can play on the middle pairing.
Henault – He’s similar to Ladd, a bit more offence to his game or at least a bit more willing to rush the puck. I think Ladd has more upside overall while Henault has more offensive potential. Start the season on the second pair with Ladd but depending on who comes in and how Robinson progresses he could drop down the line up.
Robinson – He’s still very raw but you can see his confidence growing every time he was out there. It would have been nice to see how far he could have come with more opportunity. I can see him on the third pairing to start the season but if he can improve in a way similar to Henault did from year one to year two I can see him moving up the line up. Needs to get stronger and become more aware of what’s happening around him but that should come with experience.
Goalies
Piiroinen – I’m not opposed to keeping him and can understand moving on from him. He showed early he could play i this league but he also struggled for an extremely long stretch as well. Some of that is on him and some on how Letowski used him. If there are better options at other positions in the import draft to take a second import I have no problem moving on from him other than there is no plan in place for a starter outside of keeping Incze. On the other hand if they keep him and he starts to struggle and they are looking to develop a younger goaltender to take over when he graduates it becomes a major problem next season. Tough choice to make but if there is no other real options in the second round of the import draft I would go with taking the chance that he can get things going in the right direction.
Line Up
Cuylle – Foudy - ???
Douglas – Angle - ???
D’Amico – Frasca – McDonald
Playfair – Boka – Purboo
??? – Corcoran
Henault – Ladd
Robinson - ???
Piiroinen
???
This is assuming all of Garagan/Stevenson/Incze do not return but everyone else who is eligible is here to start the year.
None of Playfair/Boka/Purboo would be happy on the 4th line but for Windsor that becomes a solid 4th line with players that can move up and down the line up as needed and would likely see much more minutes than a typical 4th line thus allowing a bit more managed minutes for everyone else since there would still be a fair number of younger kids in the top of the line up. They would also play solid minutes in special teams, all three on the PK and Purboo on the PP.
Rychel would need to hit on his first two picks in the priority selection as well as his first in the import draft. He then needs to get a couple of his unsigned prospects into the line up as well as find some depth that can rotate in and out as needed.
Many will disagree, no problem and I can understand a lot of the reasons but going forward the youth has to be the priority and if Boka/Purboo/Playfair are going to be here next year they have to accept new roles within the roster. If Boka and Purboo particularly were to be moved I would rather see those spots go to prospects/younger players than bring in another warm body OA who will play on the 4th line/bottom pairing like Campbell and Allen did. Boka and Purboo are not top tier OAs next year and if Rychel were looking to replace them with cheaper options there would be a step down in talent. If he is going to add a higher end OA or two that will cost more than he gets from moving them. Move them and run with no OAs or keep them if he insists on having OAs but they need to drop way down the line up if they are going to be kept.
Some good observations but there will never be any fun on this board if we don't disagree about somethings. :)
Not agreeing with the comments about Staios - Start of the year some posters were on him for "rushing the puck up ice and getting caught too much". Well he has definitely improved that, smarter hockey. Then posters say we like Henault because he carries the puck more and is more offensive style. So which is it? You want your D to carry the puck up more or be stay at home? Can't have it both ways and call a guy out for either/or. Both Staios and Henault are still learning and I see improvement in both. Are they top 2 D, probably not but can't see giving up on either at this point.

Don't agree about Garagan - same issue with him as Sirman last year. Spits needed somewhere to hang a jersey. Never expected much and we got what we expected. He filled a roll. Campbell a similar reason but there was more upside with his play.

Not Seeing Incze back. Him being an OA and the need for quality OA's in other positions just means he fails in the numbers game. Piiroinen will likely be back and him going into his 2nd year will be the tell on him for sure.

Boka and Purboo coming takes 2 OA spots off the hop so I will not be surprised if one or both get moved at some point. Boka being the more likely target.

Angle has returned to his old form - I commented early in the year he was a "spark" for the Spits. After he got hurt that tailed off but he returned to form in the playoffs. I can see him having a real breakout year next year.

Coaching - I'm guessing of course but I could see anyone of the 3 coaches being changed up either moving on/ stepping down or ask to step away. Not going to be shocked at anything including all 3 returning.

Lots to discuss over the next few months - not wanting to wish the summer away but it is nice to have something to look forward to in the fall.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Article basically mirrors this season regarding the O/As. WR brought back Larionov and Kuch. Left a open D he filled with Allen. Of course he is going to bring Boka and Purboo back. He needs to get something in return for them if they are dealt at some point. We really need a Brazeau/Robertson type forward and a 1/2 D O/As. If the team is a contender WR will move assets to acquire those type of players. Purboo, Boka,Stephenson are not suddenly going to become late blooming stars. They have had ample ice time to develope already. Luchuk was a player that was able to really display his talents once their was room for him in the line up as a top forward. So just because they have been mentioned as returning doesn't mean a passing grade by WR. Glad he publicly admitted he was at fault for the lack of roster depth late in the season. But truth be known, the majority of that still rests on TL shoulders. The loss of Larionov, kuch, Morgan, Starikov,MacDougall all did not return a active roster player. If Starikov work ethic was at question. Why wouldn't he be released at Christmas? What probably really happened he came back from the Xmas break and told TL he'd had enough of TL favoritism with his pet players. Just like Larionov, Kuch,Morgan did. Not sure about McDougall. WR comments regarding Morgan speaks volumes. Was WR passive with telling TL who should be in the line-up and where? Did WR take TL comments regarding players work ethic as gospel truth? WR never addressed the mass exodus this season and the real reasons why they are all gone. I do know for a fact that the majority of the beefs with TL were mainly ice time allocation and roles on the team. Yes a coach is the chief but when that many of the Indians are in discord with the chief you have put out the fire. What is the coach & GM supposed to say, ahh yeah well a few of our players told us we are idiots and treat certain players unfairly. No they come out with the " they didn't want to put in the effort". I'll leave it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad