Pre-Game Talk: Windsor (Sergachev-Addison) vs London (Mete)

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
As an aside, it's incredible how weak the eastern conference in the OHL is this year. 5th seed in the West is better than the top seed in the East, and the 2nd seed would be tied with the 7th seed in the West.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Some last names do sound funny once in a while... Carbonara is up there. I thought my eyes and my stomach were pranking me, but he's real.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
It seems to happen to a lot of players when they get sent down. Even Scherbak has struggled since he was sent to St. John's after his brief stint in the NHL. From my understanding, he's starting to pick it up again in recent games.

This is not a good thing either. It shows a lack of character and determination that won't quit.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
I didn't watch the game, but based on this thread it sounds like Serge did ok with a few blemishes. Sounds like Beaulieu. Lol

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't watch the game, but based on this thread it sounds like Serge did ok with a few blemishes. Sounds like Beaulieu. Lol

I thought he played well although I turned off the game after the 2nd to watch the IceCaps. He's nothing like Beaulieu other then both have the skating/mobility. I could see Sergachev scoring more goals in one season then Beaulieu has in his career to date. Beaulieu just seems to do dumb things at times, Sergachev doesn't always look like he's going at 100% at times. He reminds me more of Malakhov then Beaulieu.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013

i think the difference lies in the awareness,

per say, beaulieu to me is a punk, someone who doesnt know that the path to victory is not the individual play but the victory over himself which benefit the greater good of the team, but he is still young and he could still mature to become a much better own zone defense with a good first pass and a better territory exit.

sergachyov on the other hand is already in the maturing process at a very young age and for that he will become a much better defense much faster than most. he is a monster plain and simple. if he beaf up a little i see him becoming pronger like,

pronger was my favorite defense from the 00's era and because he was the strongest hammer in the early ea sports franchise:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad