Pre-Game Talk: Windsor (Sergachev-Addison) vs London (Mete)

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Sergachev looks calm even in the d-zone corner with the puck and some guy on his back... just trucks along, makes a short, safe first pass.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
when Sergachev first got sent down he very much looked disinterested and bored. The effort just wasn't there in the few times I saw him. But as the season went on he looked much more involved.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
when Sergachev first got sent down he very much looked disinterested and bored. The effort just wasn't there in the few times I saw him. But as the season went on he looked much more involved.

It seems to happen to a lot of players when they get sent down. Even Scherbak has struggled since he was sent to St. John's after his brief stint in the NHL. From my understanding, he's starting to pick it up again in recent games.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I kinda feel bad about the Nucks and how Juolevi is doing... it seems Mete gets more ice time, maybe just an illusion.

I only feel bad because it seems like most of them wanted Tkachuk and look how well he's doing right now in comparison to Juolevi.

That comparison aside, I think they'll be happy with Juolevi in the long run...he's projected to be a #4 at the very worst isn't he? And he's still only 19, defensemen develop slowly sometimes.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
He will look the same, he just doesn't do a lot of useless moves out there. He looks like he's in energy save mode all the time. :laugh:

Beast!

Yeah, I don't expect him to change his style up, just more interested to see how effective he is when the intensity goes up.

Price was also criticized in junior and in the first few years in the NHL for being nonchalant. Finally people realised he was just really calm and controlled.

Love Sergachev's game. You want to see economy of effort in a no. 1 D man.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Will Addison be getting signed? I find his game might translate well to the pros.

Prospects in the CHL that need an ELC in order to play in Laval next year are Addison, Bradley, and Bourque. These three along with Juulsen are all playing their final year in Juniors this year. Juulsen already has his ELC. The three I mentioned need one and I believe every one of them will sign one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad